THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
He has bad arthritis in his hips.
I said years ago if he can`t threaten the line he is way less valuable .
Defences just wait for him to pass and slide off him .
Then he played 5 /8 and was able to take the ball on the run and accelerate . That lasted a little while then back to standing starts and passing and kicking but not a threat as a runner .
7 who runs makes the defence compress . Other wise can spread and snuff out edge attacks more easily .

I said years ago if he can`t threaten the line he is way less valuable .
Defences just wait for him to pass and slide off him .
Then he played 5 /8 and was able to take the ball on the run and accelerate . That lasted a little while then back to standing starts and passing and kicking but not a threat as a runner .
7 who runs makes the defence compress . Other wise can spread and snuff out edge attacks more easily .
Of course. You need to have both halves at least threatening and asking questions of the defensive line.

So the Broncs just had their biggest win in ages and the team has improved significantly on the last couple of seasons and so NOW they ask if he is save or not. Nice work media, nice.

What's Phil Gould doing kissing our (and ARey's) ass.

Gus says:

“Regardless of what anyone else says, I think they’ve got the buy of the year in Adam Reynolds - he is perfect for their team,” Gould said.

“He’s the one that can bring all these young blokes to life. They’ve got such great athleticism; they’re strong, they’re young, they’re fit, they play for the full 80 minutes. But Reynolds is the one that’s now steering the ship.

“Before that, they were like a car without a steering wheel. It’s only going to get better.”

What's Phil Gould doing kissing our (and ARey's) ass.

Gus says:

“Regardless of what anyone else says, I think they’ve got the buy of the year in Adam Reynolds - he is perfect for their team,” Gould said.

“He’s the one that can bring all these young blokes to life. They’ve got such great athleticism; they’re strong, they’re young, they’re fit, they play for the full 80 minutes. But Reynolds is the one that’s now steering the ship.

“Before that, they were like a car without a steering wheel. It’s only going to get better.”

He has to make it sound good as to why his new team just got belted.

He should at worst be challenging for top 8 this year though and at present, he is so to me he should be safe for now.
Not sure we can say that just yet. We have won 3 games total......2 of them against the doggies who are more or less the only team we have reliably beaten over the last few years. We've also lost by large margins against the Cowboys and Warriors which is very concerning.

The next 3 weeks we play top 8 teams, which will give us a good idea of where we are at.

I think people do need to keep in mind that 3 wins from 7 isn’t terrible but what is concerning is that 2 of those wins are against the bulldogs. The only team we’ve been able to consistently beat for the last 2 seasons.
Made my point for me, i'm still catching up on the comments.

So the Broncs just had their biggest win in ages and the team has improved significantly on the last couple of seasons and so NOW they ask if he is save or not. Nice work media, nice.
Maybe they switched the TV off at half time. I know I almost did.

Interesting to hear on 360 Kevvie has a 3month payout clause in his contract, so we won't be hit hard financially if we sack him.

Interesting to hear on 360 Kevvie has a 3month payout clause in his contract, so we won't be hit hard financially if we sack him.
How did 360 get their hands on this info? If not through Ikin.

Fox sports and the broncos have the same owners.

Until we rid ourselves of them the place will always leak like a sieve.

Unread

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • marw
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Astro
  • Gaz
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Aldo
  • Robboi_321
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Lurker
  • Justwin
  • Santa
  • ettybay
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.