THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Returning BHQ member with a different userID as my previous account was flagged due to a passionate argument with a fellow forum member so, I banished myself since mid 2020 which coincided with the darkest year the club had. Upon retrospection, I decided to rejoin the group as I realized that though it was an argument, it was between 2 fellow passionate supporters who both intended the very best for the club. It perhaps is a long context, but just throwing it out there. For the record, my old userId is Maddy1to9.

Nevertheless, ever since the appointment of Kevvy, DD initially and the master addition of Ikin(in my view), I am very very excited and pumped for the future of my beloved Broncos. I was elated to start the season with 2 W’s and very disappointed and angry the following 4 rounds with abysmal performance. More than the performance of the team, I was gob smacked by Kevvie’s Team lists and most importantly his bench rotations. For a guy like me who has never played the game beyond school, I can clearly see as a day as to who should be in my 1-17 and how I should be using the interchanges during the game. And then I thought, for a guy like Kevvie, who went on to win multiple premierships and SOO’s during his career, it’s all bread & butter to him but it’s not the case.

With a stellar playing career behind him, Kevvie should know how to bring the best in playing group with his innovative game-plan and use of the bench. I honestly do not see decoy runs, barge through defense plays, trick shots(except a couple by Reyno during mid-season), mongrel in defense and attack or most importantly players backing for support plays. These are the things in my view, lay a strong foundation for a decent attacking game plan. I was lost for words when I came to know from Gamble’s podcast the other day that Reyno does most of the game plan. If he’s doing that, what’re you doing Kevvie.

How on earth can you justify your selections Kev? They’re abysmal to say the least and in my view are sole contributors to team’s performance downwards since the win against Eels. Something happened post that win and it’s all fast coming down the cliff since.

I really do want to see you succeed greatly at the Broncos but mate, you’re self-inflicting a greater harm yourself with your awful decisions. I honestly hope that you would make at least couple of changes to the 17 that plays the game Thursday night.

The other thing that I do want to point out is – your mates are no good as your assistants. They’re either terribly lacking in their jobs or do not want to point things out because of “mate ship”. If your assistants do not/ will not point out your shortcomings and you are not able to rectify your abysmal decisions, you cannot be successful in your gig. You need better assistants and I honestly hope DD & Ikin are working on something in the background. Please change your decisions right away and be successful again starting NOW!!!

He’s made his bed, he’s gotta go. Can take Turpin with him. It’s an all time shit the bed coaching performance.

Our coach can not coach, simple like that!
This team needs mentality! This is what Gamble brings, for ducking no reason, he wants to prove he is a genuine winning coach and goddamn **** around the selection each week, we could be a serious contender but now we are a laughing stock, and it’s going to hurt us more carrying you next season!

Kevin can not coach, the sooner he’s gone the better!

Kevin’s fucking selection completely messed up, it’s affecting the players too.

Mam is no longer the magical kid when we are in the winning streak!
Billy is no longer serviceable
Every players lost the touch

I seriously think Reynold would wish Kevin gone too, and he won’t be alone in the playing group.

Let's discuss it, if he is to be replaced and I'm sad to say it is hard to argue after this last month, who should come in?

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.