THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
200.gif

Truly cannot believe it.

Reynolds can captain coach
I dont know, he might over think and HIA himself.

Since we have a history of taking in coaches without a history...why not slater, he knows more about the modern game that any of the others.

I dont know, he might over think and HIA himself.

Since we have a history of taking in coaches without a history...why not slater, he knows more about the modern game that any of the others.
**** Slater. He knows he’s next in line for the Storm job but we all know they’re going to recycle every Bellamy article they’ve ever used with him.

I have an idea. Just fold the club. Who cares, they don’t.

Gone from top 4 to 9th in a few weeks, This **** has got no idea.

That can happen but it is the team selections that is the big issue. Deciding to blow up the team and let Gamble negotiate to leave because he can't get a game. Overlooking Paix for his son and a renowned spud. Not being willing to drop one of our two misfiring second rowers and James, that one I just have no words. He has blown up the team and its chemistry for...well I just don't know why.

Honestly just someone good with bench use and team selection

Reynold can coach Attack
Find a solid defence coach and some dedicated assistant coach who works with the team during the week

I seriously hope someone don’t jump in defending this clueless fucking coach!

Even If we are losing every single game with promising signs, I’m more happier than right now

I worry about the development of the younger guys coming through, Mam, Walsh, Cobbo, Mozer, Piakura, Kobe etc, they need coaching, not passion.

Look at how Mariner was thrown to the wolves against the roosters. Or how Kobe has gone from starting lock to end last year to playing 25mins off the bench, if he’s lucky, so Ryan James, who hasn’t even been in the 17 for the majority of season can start at lock.

Our entire game is based around individual brilliance, it’s give it to the big kid stuff, contrast that with the cowboys and you can actually see where payten has made an impact in how the cowboys play.

I worry about the development of the younger guys coming through, Mam, Walsh, Cobbo, Mozer, Piakura, Kobe etc, they need coaching, not passion.

Look at how Mariner was thrown to the wolves against the roosters. Or how Kobe has gone from starting lock to end last year to playing 25mins off the bench, if he’s lucky, so Ryan James, who hasn’t even been in the 17 for the majority of season can start at lock.

Our entire game is based around individual brilliance, it’s give it to the big kid stuff, contrast that with the cowboys and you can actually see where payten has made an impact in how the cowboys play.
Payton is a coach, Kevin is a mate.

He's coached at Super League level and underwhelmed, he's coached at Origin level and underwhelmed and now he's underwhelming in NRL. I'm sorry to say it I really am, but Kev is just not up to it. Another case of brilliant assistant, terrible head coach.

The change since the win over the Eels is so drastic you'd swear something happened behind the scenes, but with the clubs media connections I don't think they could keep it a secret and we woukd have heard. Probably just comes down to complacency and selections, both are on Kevvie.

The change since the win over the Eels is so drastic you'd swear something happened behind the scenes, but with the clubs media connections I don't think they could keep it a secret and we woukd have heard. Probably just comes down to complacency and selections, both are on Kevvie.
Started with Jensen getting benched and then he followed it up with Lee being dropped for Mariner and he just kept doubling down in the ridiculous from there.

We need a coach who can teach these dopes to:

- Respect the ball when in possession;
- Build pressure at the end of attacking sets;
- Have defensive line speed;
- Hit and stick in tackles;
- Shut down fucking offloads;
- Actually have a defensive structure.

None of this is getting better. None of it. Either Kev keeps his job very tentatively with new assistants, or he's got to go as well.

I do have faith at least that Ikin and DD will be very, very concerned with the past month. Whatever has gone wrong, they will get to the bottom of it. Leave no stone unturned and turn this fucking shit show around. We fans deserve better than this.

Funny how this thread has flipped between correct and a bit silly. All of the things I’ve criticised Kev for in here are still occurring. He’s the Tesi or Turpin of coaching - better than the guy he replaced but he just hasn’t got what it takes.

Started with Jensen getting benched and then he followed it up with Lee being dropped for Mariner and he just kept doubling down in the ridiculous from there.
I was at the Eels game in Sydney, we weren’t great, but we did enough, but hit I couldn’t believe the team named on the Tuesday. No Lee, no Paix. It was astounding. Haven’t been the same team since.

I know we leaked some soft tries in that game, but why change a winning team?

Active Now

• barker
  • Battler
  • pennywisealfie
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.