THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t see the Broncos as an organisation moving Walters on, can’t imagine he gets re-signed either. He was strong armed into the position to perform a role and that’s it.

He’ll be here next year and assuming nothing changes roster wise a bottom 8 finish would be another pass mark.
Mediocrity seems to be our motto in the front office. Probably because our owners don’t really give a shit as long as it isn’t costing them money.

I think Flanagan is a great choice to be honest, he done wonders with Sharks and has a good idea for modern day Nrl.
I think Flanno is the best available. This squad needs a hard ass coach (but not a psycho like Madge) who won't excuse piss weak efforts and will instill the right mentality.

He shouldn’t be the answer to every problem, he shouldn’t have to overcompensate for a lack of coaching.

Reyno has been trying his guts out to spark something. He's making a lot of errors because he's making that mistake a lot of players make by trying too hard and they are just digging that hole deeper, but make no mistake he is trying. He is just getting very little support.

His signed till end of next year. Just be happy it wasn’t a 5 year deal like someone we know.

He will struggle to see that out imo. After what has happened the past month, if we don't get off to a strong start next season, I think he's gone before Round 10.

I genuinely hope this management group is looking at some serious “proven” coaches as we speak!

He’s gotta go. Two years with no sign of improvement. The players are as lost and as broken as ever. Seibold cut us deep but the last two weeks would open them right up again. Our players are fragile.

It wasn’t great with Wayne either tbf.
It was, until there was some meddling.
2015 was amazing, the next few too. I will say however, our scouting department has definitely forgotten that it’s the most important factor in rugby league, Basically the last 10 years.

If we don't improve, we lose Herbie and I'm willing to bet a couple more players we don't want to lose.

Herbie wants to play finals footy. He doesn't want to be at a club that's struggling to make the 8. If we're still the same side when his contract ends, he's as good as gone.

Not even a question, Flanagan, should have happened last year. Hard edge defence first.

Active Now

• Pigskin
  • Justwin
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncoscope
  • cento
  • Manofoneway
  • phoenix
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Morkel
  • Johnny92
  • RolledOates
  • Skyblues87
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • Dexter
  • MrMoore
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.