THE COACH Poll: Should Kevin Walters be sacked?

Should the Broncos replace the coach?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
He’s gotta go. Two years with no sign of improvement. The players are as lost and as broken as ever. Seibold cut us deep but the last two weeks would open them right up again. Our players are fragile.

They might be fragile when things aren't going their way, but it doesn't take much for them to start believing their farts smell like roses either.

515E1CDA F64B 4AA6 B6D5 F2031AC536A9

I would rather win a dozen wooden spoons and watch Kevvie eating soup with them during post game press conferences than have that grub Flanagan coach.
Yeah, it’s not a nice feeling, but beggars can’t be choosers.

Woolf is the obvious choice. Peet has done ok at Wigan, but imo its daylight between Woolf and the other coaches.
Isn’t he already lined up at the Dolphins? Or has that deal not been finalised yet?

Its not finalised. I think a head coach role here over assistant transitioning to head coach in a couple of years would be more appealing.
He was a part of our system wasn’t he? U/20s coach or something?

Said it before we signed him, during our winning streak, and still think it now. Kevvie is a shit coach, his record shows it, the team selections show it. We have slightly improved in spite of him, not because of him.

Either Capewell or Reynolds(leaning towards Capewell).

Given what was said in Gambles podcast about Reynolds being the main part of the coaching in attack it's probably more then a few players, Gamble even said in that podcast that Kevvie is from another era, so I there is probably a few players on that page.

Said it before we signed him, during our winning streak, and still think it now. Kevvie is a shit coach, his record shows it, the team selections show it. We have slightly improved in spite of him, not because of him.
I don't recall you making a single post during our winning streak, you came back after the tigers game.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Pigskin
  • mrtij
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Cavalo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bronco bob
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • achievedrap
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.