Positive drugs test

Playboy Bunny said:
Seems to be some sort of performance enhacing thing instead of illegal drugs which was first thought.

I'd be asking my dealer for a refund if that's the case.

The Rock said:
[quote="Playboy Bunny":1837skz7]Seems to be some sort of performance enhacing thing instead of illegal drugs which was first thought.

What an idiot...

Really? Performance enhancing is worse IMO.[/quote:1837skz7]

Yeah apparently some sort of steroid or something

Yep Clenbuterol - an anabolic agent used to improve muscle mass and reduce body fat

Is he really that stupid.

He will be banned from sport. Good work you fucking moron.

I like how they assumed a positive drugs test of a league player had to be recreational drugs, before checking the facts and realising it was performance enhancing.

Unless his B sample is clear he will be gone for 2 years.

Clen is more of a fat stripper than mass gainer, but still helps increase strength.

And I am willing to bet he isn't the only player in the NRL taking performance enhancing drugs.

Cronulla Sharks' chief executive Tony Zappia said the string of events had personally brought him to breaking point.

"Personally, I don't think I can take any more,'' he said.

His has gotta be the worst job in Australia at the moment.

Coxyz said:
I like how they assumed a positive drugs test of a league player had to be recreational drugs, before checking the facts and realising it was performance enhancing.

I think they call that the "Andrew Johns Effect".

The Rock said:
[quote="Je$ter":15g9l4dp]And I am willing to bet he isn't the only player in the NRL taking performance enhancing drugs.

Probably not, but would it really be worth taking the risk? That's what I don't understand.[/quote:15g9l4dp]

I suppose that comes down to the individual - like there is no doubt they work well, so if that to them outweighs the proposition of ruining their career then they will run the risk of it.

Then again, if your club is not in the semi-finals if you took a 6-week cycle of anabolics and still went to the gym, by the time pre-season there would be little or no trace of them in the system. However, some of the gains made whilst cycling would be lost. ie, say you get your bench up to 150kg on, you might lose 10-15kg or something on that.

Then again there is HGH - undectable by urine testing, has a lot of benefits for the athlete.

Je$ter said:

Clen is more of a fat stripper than mass gainer, but still helps increase strength.

And I am willing to bet he isn't the only player in the NRL taking performance enhancing drugs.

I can't recall of ever hearing about an athlete whose A sample is positive but B sample is negative

Yeah the chances are slim, pretty much just a stall for time.

Je$ter said:

Yep, so that makes it right, huh?

Coxyz said:
Je$ter said:

Are you baiting or being a dickhead? He didn't say that nor did he imply it.

Coxyz said:
Je$ter said:

Yeah for sure, in fact they are silly if they aren't taking something. Anything to gain that edge!

April 2, 2009 : Tony Zappia says "Reni must have felt the Sharks was the place to change his ways because it wasn't happening with the discipline at the Bulldogs. Reni can obviously see the benefit of playing in a disciplined environment like we have at the Sharks."

I lol'd, unfair dismissal case? lmaoooo, can't afford to pay phone bills? I wonder why.
Seriously, I have zero sympathy for idiots like this.

Coxyz said:
Je$ter said:

Coxy baiting again.... :roll:

broncospwn said:
Coxyz said:
Je$ter said:

Coxy baiting again.... :roll:

That wasn't a bait. If so, Coxy needs to be ashamed [icon_confu

Not a bait. It's just a trend I've seen with Jester.

Players busted having group sex in toilet. His justification: everyone does it.
Player busted taking drugs. His justification: everyone does it.

Whenever something like this is reported he feels compelled to note that they're not the only ones.

So? Does that mean we shouldn't bust them?

It's just a pointless thing to say.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Alec
  • Browny
  • Galah
  • Mister Wright
  • NSW stables
  • Redux
  • Aldo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Matheos
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.