Positive drugs test

he doesnt get it, never will. should be his last stuff up, no more warnings

New club, new start, and he still stuffs up. He needs to go away and get some help, and stop sending league further up shit creek.

And wow you have to feel for Cronulla, this is the last thing they need at the moment.

What an idiot!

All the players know that NRL's really got bad publicity in the past couple of weeks, but idiots like Maitua still do something stupid like this to make things worse.

He'll be stood down, then come back after a couple of years methinks...or go to Yawnion.

Argh one idiot after another and its our game that has to cop the blow.

Seriously, put the "CONDEMNED" sign up at Toyota Park and you take out half the game's problems.

(OK, not half, but a fair chunk).

In fact, better bet would be to set off a series of explosives to separate Cronulla from the mainland...the riots, the general tryhardness of the people there...**** 'em off.

More good news for the Cronulla Sharks. I guess Reni is just one of thos people who never learns.

Yes. He's a meat head footballer. I reckon 80% of nrl players have the same inability to learn from mistakes,

KrispyKris said:
What an idiot!

All the players know that NRL's really got bad publicity in the past couple of weeks, but idiots like Maitua still do something stupid like this to make things worse.

He'll be stood down, then come back after a couple of years methinks...or go to Yawnion.

If he gets banned from NRL, he's banned from all professional sports I believe.

Nashy said:
KrispyKris said:
What an idiot!

Like what happended to Wendall?

I just hope he's on the drugs that killed River Phoenix

Not what the Sharks and NRL needed but if he gets banned maybe he'll realise he needs professional help and seek it accordingly. The game cant take much more of this crap in the end.

Browny said:
Nashy said:
KrispyKris said:
What an idiot!

Like what happended to Wendall?

I just hope he's on the drugs that killed River Phoenix

Oh, that's naaaasty. icon_thumbs_u

I think the NRL will die a slow death and the Broncos as a franchise will end up in the Union comp..

Seems to be some sort of performance enhacing thing instead of illegal drugs which was first thought.

What an idiot...

Yep agree with you there Rock. Illicit drugs its yourself you're hurting, performance enhancing you are cheating.

Coxyz said:
Yes. He's a meat head footballer. I reckon 80% of nrl players have the same inability to learn from mistakes,

Willie Mason comes to mind. But really, this is the last thing we need.

Have to feel for Cronulla, they will lose more sponsorship because of this, I am willing to bet.

When are these d*ckhead footballers going to realise that their sheer stupidity is costing the game? Does anyone ever wonder what these idiots would be doing if they didn't play football?

Maitua would be in jail after assaulting someone on a night out, fo sho. Fucking thug that guy.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Old Mate
  • whykickamoocow
  • the_next
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • peter09
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Fozz
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Dash
  • The True King
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.