Post Game Discussion - Round 9 - Penrith

Our left side attack needs heaps of work, Glen or Reed don't pass and Maranta is in front of Reed inside 20 so can't get the ball anyway.

Nope, I held onto the feeling.

Knew that the Broncos would have their say and once Soward's kick trickled dead, it was a sign baby - the Footy Gods were on the Broncos side.

No point shooting for one, the try was the only way to go and young Oates still had to have his say like he did the year before. Call him to the clincher because that's what he is. That's aboout 3 games he's scored the winner in his young career.

Also how good are Nikorima and Milford?

Absolute game-breakers.

What the **** is with some of you *****, how could we not deserve to win that game. We are the only team on the fucking field to score a fucking try and defend our line so that all opposition points are from penalties and fucking drop goals. This place is filled with fucking winging children, that was a tough win. We weren't perfect but we got the fucking W and the boys played there guts out, be happy for **** sake.
Maybe crude but probably just emotional. I know I used all those words and more during the game. But Heartly does have a point.
How many games have you all watched over the last couple of seasons and known we were the better team but somehow we still lost? My answer - way too many. And I got sick of mates telling me "Hear what ur saying but what was the score bro?". It's been said many a time but it's good to know can win those type of games now. Be happy about that.
I understand that some like to look for things we can and should do better but after a game like that, I'd hate to have some people as my coach. I'd be thinking "**** coach, I get it but that was a hardcore effort by the team and we got the points".
Maybe try enjoying the win and later we analyse what can improve. Sometimes I want to enjoy the post game sensation with other fans without the analytical comments bringing me down. Forgive any spelling mistakes officer.

The ABC radio commentators were going off about Milford's penalty just before halftime. According to them it was a guaranteed sinbin and also Milf was the man on the grassy knoll.

Just saw it now, was a luckyish penalty at all. I thought the bloke touched the ball before Milf pulled him over.

The ABC radio commentators were going off about Milford's penalty just before halftime. According to them it was a guaranteed sinbin and also Milf was the man on the grassy knoll.

Just saw it now, was a luckyish penalty at all. I thought the bloke touched the ball before Milf pulled him over.

That's nothing compared to how much Tyrone Peachey should have been sent off.

@Huge. Lowlights reel is up.

Object moved
Thank you very much..now I can roll over and get some sleep without waiting for the Channel Nine adathon to be finished ! Great stuff and fabulous to watch a favoured player score the match winner ! Great start to the weekend which in my world is exactly the same as Monday Tuesday !

That's nothing compared to how much Tyrone Peachey should have been sent off.

Yeah we should be getting to that on the delayed telecast soon, really curious to see what happened.

Edit: and they barely thought anything of that tackle at all, just some BS about "the crowd baying for blood"

Last edited:

How did they carry on when Blair was dropped on his head after the whistle?

So you mean what heartly is also doing? Or is it only an opinion if you're being negative?

I don't like anyone being called a ****, so I got fucking angry & decided to be a bitch & be a spelling cop. (even though I suck at spelling & grammar)

You do know that both heartly87 & myself were being negative, but in different ways.

Last edited:

Your wish is my command.

And thank you too btw ! I've just seen it and I watched it again just to see if Samey Turnstile could handle Corey with practice...nahhh

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not biased or anything, but Peachey should get about 24 weeks for that tackle, that was disgusting.

The ABC commentators don't like us. (thought they may have changed after Warren Ryan & David Morrow left)

Several years ago they were going on about a head high tackle we did, listening to them, I thought shit, the player was nearly decapitated.

And when I watched it, it was nothing.

I'm not biased or anything, but Peachey should get about 24 weeks for that tackle, that was disgusting.

You're being generous ... You must be in a good mood after the win :takdir:

We must be neck and neck with the Dragons for ugly wins.

Give Oates all the beers tonight, he saved our arses.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Tim K
  • Fozz
  • jd87
  • FACTHUNT
  • HarryAllan7
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • LittleDavey
  • The Don
  • Big Del
  • Nerd
  • Tmac
  • Xzei
  • Lostboy
  • thenry
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.