POST GAME POST GAME [Round 10, 2023] Broncos vs Sea Eagles

3. Walsh - He was outstanding at the back. Had a few unlucky errors in the first half but made up for it with his dangerous running and lovely grabs of the high ball.
2. Haas - Was his typical machine self. Carries the whole team up field on his own.
1. Arthars - Scored a beauty of a try and did another great job standing in for Oates.

Lol... Petey B in the presser using his time to justify his stupid tweet.

They'll be some good quotes for your article... dickhead

I'd describe that as a very professional win.

Our speed man probably missed their assignments a few times when our big boys poked their noses through the line and were looking for offloads.

Losses like last week are much easier to handle if we learn our lessons from them. That second half makes me think we did learn some lessons to an extent.

If we win 2 of our next 4 I'd honestly be stoked and it'd be a HUGE statement. Even 1 would be impressive tbh. Tonight's win was important.

The next 4 we have:
storm away
Penrith out for revenge
Warriors without our origin players and away (absolute set up)
Sharks after they have a bye and likely light origin reps.
I'd lose them all if we could beat the Storm. PLEASE beat the Storm.

Some thoughts:

1. Kevvie > Pies (conclusive evidence provided)​
2. Broncos confirmed at least top 4 tier. When we're hot, we scorch​
3. Trbojevic is Walsh's bitch.​
4. Broncos fans underrate: Capewell, Mam, Paix​
5. Walsh/Cobbo combo is Origin standard, even with shortcomings taken into account.​
6. Cobbo will be Origin winger, round 1​
7. Riki is coming of age​
8. Was thinking how much Billy's service has improved, and then Paix came on and lifted it another notch.​
9. Give Payne what he wants, then throw in a private jet on top.​
10. Our first 17 is terrific, but our depth (half, middle) is a problem. We can't afford to lose either half, Haas or Carrigan. Origin will be tough for us. Worse if they return injured.​

Does anyone else find it hard to make a definitive assessment on a Broncos performance when you go to a game? The TV coverage is such a common reference point that sitting up high & end on is tricky.. Anyway, what I’m pretty confident in saying is that Manly were abysmal and look to be in a world of pain overall..

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Pablo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Morkel
  • Justwin
  • Totally Unr3al
  • theshed
  • Big Del
  • Tim K
  • Howie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Sproj
  • Dexter
  • Griffo
  • Broncosgirl
  • heartly87
  • john1420
  • marw
  • Hurrijo
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.