POST MORTEM. Cowboys Broncs Grand Final.

In March, I shared this photo of something my brother did in Taiwan. Apparently, you write your wish on them and release them into the air and they are meant to come true.. Well, it doesn't fucking work.

2hd9kqo.jpg

Tell him to stay there until he gets it right. And also maybe ask him to bring back some 剝皮辣椒, I can't find them here.

Thanks to a few of you guys actually being sportsmen like and congratulating the Cowboys on the victory, what I want to see. But unfortunately those being sportsmen like on these forums fall into the minority.

You're welcome, but what did you honestly expect? A team will always bag out an opposition team on their own forum, it's how sports works dummy.

Congrats again on your win and for being so humble in victory.

Oh believe me, I was humble. Up until the point Broncos supporters were spamming my TL's on Facebook & Twitter with their ungracious comments and insults aimed at the Cowboys.

I messaged all my Broncos supporter friends in the 78th minute on Facebook with a congratulations before the miracle play happened upon fulltime. Half an hour later you'll never guess what all their responses were.....

Well you need new friends and you need to stop taking it out on this forum. C'mon mate, why be a troll?

There is no need to stress about the future. Milford and Hunt should lead the Broncos to multiply premierships during their careers.

2016 will be the first of many.
I really like their chances. McGuire was such a huge loss. Adding him into the side will add a lot. Also another season of Hunt and Milford together could produce some amazing football. I'm hopeful Carlin Anderson earns a wing spot for next season as well.

Thanks to a few of you guys actually being sportsmen like and congratulating the Cowboys on the victory, what I want to see. But unfortunately those being sportsmen like on these forums fall into the minority.

Congrats on the win but seriously how pathetic are you to come on to an opposition forum and be shocked that people would be acting emotional after a loss like that?

Cowboys were assisted by our own errors but at the end of the day were good enough to make the most of the them and were the better team in a very close and tightly contested grand final, again well done.

Now mods seriously can we **** off the troll?

He's not breaking any rules. He's clearly a Cowboys fans, and we like to think that the mentally disabled are welcome on BroncosHQ also.

Unless he can prove he's here for serious and intelligent debate, not just a quick stopover for a laugh, he won't be here for long. Frankly we welcome supporters of other teams, so long as they read the rules and abide by them.

Welcome [MENTION=8895]Witch_Hunt[/MENTION], we look forward to you becoming a great ambassador for Cowboys fans.

Otherwise I wouldn't be here. [emoji27]

Don't be so hard on yourself. All you've done by making the stand is shown that you actually really care about the club, and the decisions they make. Wayne proved you wrong, but hell, he proved absolutely everyone wrong this season.

Don't be so hard on yourself. All you've done by making the stand is shown that you actually really care about the club, and the decisions they make. Wayne proved you wrong, but hell, he proved absolutely everyone wrong this season.

Not having a go at anyone and just out of sheer interest, how has he shown that he really cares about the club?

It's like if your missus makes some changes in her life in an effort to be more successful and you're like: "yeah, I'm gonna piss off and shag some other birds to prove how much I care about you and how much you mean to me, k bye!"

Active Now

• Stix
  • Jedhead
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  • thenry
  • Robboi_321
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • kman
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • Brocko
  • Maroon4life
  • Skathen
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.