Kickoff In:

Lang Park

Saturday
Night
18:35

Tigers

Team Lists

**** this matchup.

We have nothing to gain out of it except 2pts.

Happy The Office GIF by Cameo

A little worried about mental fatigue after a big month. The good news is- we’re playing the Tigers. The bad news is- we’re playing the Tigers.
I think the opposite. The boys were humbled in attack a bit tonight and I think next week is when we see composure and our attack click into gear.

I just can’t see anything else happening besides us not showing up and not being 100% committed as usual. If I’ve learnt anything from the last several years it’s the broncos shit the bed in games they should win and win well.

In saying that I still think we win but in a close scrappy game that resembles tonight’s scoreline. Broncos by 8.

And Kevi can we please get Keenan off the bench and get Kobi back into the side. We need some leg speed off the bench…..

Wait until the media remember he used to play for the tigers. They could promote some kind of rivalry for this game.

A Tigers success story simply by getting out of that career sinkhole.

Believe it or not, it will be almost five (5) years to the day since the Broncos last beat the Tigers when they meet next Saturday.. Yes, you’ve got to go all the way back to that shitty try-less thing on March 23, 2018 when the broncos won 9-7 😵‍💫

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.