Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Nope .
What did he do wrong / badly ? Ran hard , didn`t miss tackles .
Like I said pretty good game .

How about the errors he's made in the past few weeks?

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
How about the errors he's made in the past few weeks?

He hasn't made any errors in the past two games (Raiders & Titans) and he's been quite good off the bench the past couple of games making strong runs and being solid defensively.

Considering the original post was referring to his past two games (Raiders & Titans), how is it taking the piss?

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Considering the original post was referring to his past two games (Raiders & Titans), how is it taking the piss?

Thanks Freaky .
I didn`t like the dropped balls or penalties Palasia was conceding . Hasn`t been that way the past cpl of weeks .

Kobe did add something last week . Interested to see who makes the bench this week .

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Palasia reminds me of the insults Dane Carlaw used to get. Looks like Tarzan, runs like Jane.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Palasia made 3 errors against Tigers (in 27 minutes of game time), it's not good enough.

He's been ineffective, he doesn't deserve to be in the side. Anyone who thinks he deserves his spot, is taking the piss.

He was holding his spot due to lack of other options but now with Kobe back, he's first out.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Missed flegs aggression last game going to be a huge in for the parra game

Definitely something in this. We were getting stuck in to the grind and trying to force our hand. Having someone like Flegler just punishes the opposition, it puts them off their game, their running/yardage suffers as they have to think twice about where they run, and it allows us to gain momentum easier and faster.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Palasia made 3 errors against Tigers (in 27 minutes of game time), it's not good enough.

He's been ineffective, he doesn't deserve to be in the side. Anyone who thinks he deserves his spot, is taking the piss.

He was holding his spot due to lack of other options but now with Kobe back, he's first out.

He had one handling error. The other the ball was stripped and the other error he didn't even touch the ball. Big whoop.

But again, the original post is referring to the past two games where he has made no errors and has provided good impact off the bench. Was the Tigers game one of those?

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017

Was the tigers game a cpl of weeks ago ?
I said last cpl of games .

I was off him too . But he has improved the past 2 weeks .

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
He had one handling error. The other the ball was stripped and the other error he didn't even touch the ball. Big whoop.

But again, the original post is referring to the past two games where he has made no errors and has provided good impact off the bench. Was the Tigers game one of those?
He has provided a slight dent off the bench. You could not say he’s provided good impact. He has come on the field, held onto the ball and had some very soft runs. If only the barometer was always “no errors” for someone to be good..

kman

kman

QCup Player
Aug 8, 2021
Great news on Oates, his a gun and he doesn't need his match fitness back up. Oates done his preseason training and has played this year. Broken jaw wouldn't stop his legs working.

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
I’d assume building confidence in the repair is paramount in coming back from a jaw break. Doing so in a lower grade may well be beneficial in the long term.

My thoughts exactly. Plus Arthars is in great form and we can afford to keep him on the wing for another week especially considering our opponent.
If he's hit in the head will it hurt less in QCup?

I think people are seeing some decent games from Arthars and it's creating gold fish memory. Oates is rightfully straight back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Smokin' Joe
  • Dash
  • Stix
  • BroncosAlways
  • winslow_wong
  • Justwin
  • Fozz
  • Nerd
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • Accept
  • Old Mate
  • mystico
  • Howie
  • BroncoFan94
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.