PRE-GAME PRE-GAME [Round 9, 2023] Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, I hope the media talk ALL WEEK about what a loss Haas will be for us. Mam too, and now Oates. Talk it up all you like fellas, Kev will have those articles pinned to the forwards' lockers come game night...

Watching that interview with Pat he seemed to take offence with the journo talking about Payne being missing. Said something along the lines of " You dont think we can win without Payno ?

Joel asked him how you overcome the loss of Payne and with a huge smile on his face he said don’t you think we can win Gouldy?

Then went on to explain how it would be a challenge but everyone just has to do their job.

Oh well, all pressure gets put on Souths to win now.

Bookies should have them as favourites when team lists come out.

Joel asked him how you overcome the loss of Payne and with a huge smile on his face he said don’t you think we can win Gouldy?

Then went on to explain how it would be a challenge but everyone just has to do their job.
gotta be honest i had a when the **** i say that moment

Robert Redford Nod GIF

Hard to say a team sitting 7-1 isn't in great form either. Plus the Bunnies will be pretty banged up themselves after that game last week.

If anything I think these out take the pressure off us a bit and give us even more reason to want to prove people wrong.

Losing Oates after the Haas suspension is huge, I think we could still win though but it would require something special from our Middles and a good performance by our spine.

We will probably have to make it a close fought slug of a game to make it best for us.

I loved Patty's answer to the question "Can you give us a definition of what a hip drop is?"

Patty's answer was, "No i can't, and i think every player in the comp would give you the same answer"

Oates and Haas is a lot of metres lost but injuries are part and parcel. Just makes it better if we do win.

Poor Oatesy, horrible luck this year but at least Arthars has been a great replacement.

As I said before, I’m a massive fan of Mam but outside of a bedshit on debut, I think Madden currently covers Mam fairly comfortably. It’s not like for like but he bring things Mam doesn’t have too. I think that should have little impact on the result.

Haas is a big out obviously but compare our packs even without Haas and I think we still come out on top.

Haas and Oates though is a lot of metres to try and find elsewhere.

Regardless, I still think this game is fairly winnable. Our forwards should be able to hang with there’s. It’ll all come down to defence and Reynolds kicking Mitchell to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • MrMoore
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • davidp
  • Skyblues87
  • teampjta
  • thenry
  • Bucking Beads
  • john1420
  • Pablo
  • johnny plath
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.