PRE-GAME PRE-GAME [Round 9, 2023] Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`ve only seen Madden play once in NRL .
Last year against the Broncos . He did a lot of things right .
That’s right. By playing for those lowly Tigers(whom we didn’t took seriously) against Broncos @Suncorp did lot of things right, imagine him playing for ladder leading Broncos @Suncorp as a partner to Adam. This thought alone should make Jock think to play astutely to his potential.

As much as I love watching Mam play 6, I’m truly excited to see what Jock can do.

Well this calls for a new team list!

1. Walsh
2. Arthars
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Madden
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Flegler
11. Capewell
12. Piakura
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Hetherington
16. Taupau
17. Frei

And yes I know this won’t happen

Well this calls for a new team list!

1. Walsh
2. Arthars
3. Staggs
4. Farnworth
5. Cobbo
6. Madden
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Flegler
11. Capewell
12. Piakura
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Hetherington
16. Taupau
17. Frei

And yes I know this won’t happen
If Riki is out, that will be close to the side that takes the park, although Riki will probably be named. I think Palasia will get in ahead of Frei.

Any news on broncos challenging Ezra and Payne’s charges? Surely

Looks like the team list won't be named until tomorrow afternoon due to the round not being over.

The club had a very good case for a downgrade but everyone's too scared to fight charges.
If Pat Carrigan, of all people, can't even define what a hip drop is, how can you hope to argue what a hip drop isn't?

Apparently rikki is now in doubt as well
Same groin strain - you'll want to picture the vectors down there - he's been carrying for a few weeks. Expected to be named, but subject to fitness. Presume at some point he'll need to rest his undercarriage.

This! The same tackle can be seen multiple times in every game. Fucking ridiculous
Must be frustrating for the refs. Might be time to hand out some diagrams.

They’re going to be strong with Wighton. He’s a weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • PETERN
  • sooticus
  • Fozz
  • johnny plath
  • Alec
  • Behind enemy lines
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.