Pre-Season

I'd support that theory. Bennett loves his toilers, rewards "hard work".

8. Parker
10. Thaiday

11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Lowrie

14. Waddell
15. McGuire
16. Oates
17. A decent prop (well, apparently one that is a more solid option than Kennedy/Hannant) materialising from thin air between now and 1 March.

There is no way this would happen and you know it, get a new agenda and say what you really think.

How about:

8. Parker

10. Thaiday

11. Glenn
12. Oates
13. [Merrin]

14. Waddell
15. McGuire
16. Gillett
17 Ofehengaue?

Much better

People must have forgot Bennett has already said Thaiday will be playing second row exclusively. He isn't playing prop next year for the broncos

Don't let the baiter bait you

A few people were claiming that he likes that type of player and they will definitely be there next year.
I have no doubt that one if not both of them will make our top 17 a number of times, if not most of the season. They are exactly the type of players that Bennett loves. He played stagg wherever he could fit him in his first stint as our coach.

People must have forgot Bennett has already said Thaiday will be playing second row exclusively. He isn't playing prop next year for the broncos
Sure, but he has also said that Parker will be playing Prop exclusively, which is even stupider.

Last edited:
I have no doubt that one if not both of them will make our top 17 a number of times, if not most of the season. They are exactly the type of players that Bennett loves. He played stagg wherever he could fit him in his first stint as our coach.

Stagg was a vastly different player back then tbh. Lowrie will be a constant in the squad though like you say. Difference being, Bennett will use him effectively....as a toiler, not an impact player.

Stagg was a vastly different player back then tbh. Lowrie will be a constant in the squad though like you say. Difference being, Bennett will use him effectively....as a toiler, not an impact player.

toiler?

Stagg worked well in tandem with Berrigan. He was versatile enough to hold his own in the centres, yet Ash Harrison-like in being able to make 40+ tackles in the middle without missing any. At the time, he was the workhorse to Carroll's hard-hitting, to Thorn's size dominance.

Can we expect any more new signings before the start of the season... Other then Boyd.

Apparently we have one more spot in the top 25....the loss of Hoffman, Hannant and Kennedy frees up some cap space even though we have just signed Boyd. It will most likely be a Prop, hopefully top class

Apparently we have one more spot in the top 25....the loss of Hoffman, Hannant and Kennedy frees up some cap space even though we have just signed Boyd. It will most likely be a Prop, hopefully top class

Hope your right

I feel like the entire machine is working to its best capacity again, after being stalled for the past 3 years.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • LittleDavey
  • Fozz
  • winslow_wong
  • The True King
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Shane Tronc
  • bb_gun
  • Foordy
  • broncos4life
  • eggstar10
  • Harry Sack
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.