Pre-season

McRib is awesome, Soup, you crazy!

Milf kinda looks the same to me. Hard to tell with him sometimes.

Respect to Andrew reminding everyone we only won 3 games last year. Might be a breath of fresh air having someone who watched from the outside looking in that they were fucking shit. Different to he who will not be named casually saying its just a game, here have some pink mist and laugh it up.

Respect to Andrew reminding everyone we only won 3 games last year. Might be a breath of fresh air having someone who watched from the outside looking in that they were fucking shit. Different to he who will not be named casually saying its just a game, here have some pink mist and laugh it up.

Hopefully the year in exile lights a fire under Maccas ass and he comes back with a real point to prove, and on top of that it’s his contract year and he must no the Broncos are counting down the days until he’s off the books. Considering how much this team needs experience and leadership, it could really be a massive year for Andrew. I hope he sat back all year burning about being pushed out of the club while watching young guys who haven’t achieved anything be given endless chances. Rip in to them Andrew.

or it could be more of the boring same old.

Last edited:
Heard keenan paldbfjdn say it in an interview too. **** this "it's just a game" quote and thinking.

If "it's just a game", maybe Walter's should start docking their pay every time they don't perform and say "it's just a few thousand $"... rosters, really pisses me off when they say that. How many bosses would tolerate their employee sucking at their job if they got paid $100,000's and when they got called up to explain they said "it's just work/a game"?! Go play park footy then ya unappreciative tossers...

Rant over...

I thought we already went through this with Boyd? He didn't casually say it, it was in response to player welfare and mental health.

I haven't heard Keenan Palasia's comments so I have no idea what the context is.

I thought we already went through this with Boyd? He didn't casually say it, it was in response to player welfare and mental health.

I haven't heard Keenan Palasia's comments so I have no idea what the context is.
This mentality is exactly what got us the results we got last year. "There's more to life then footy"... of course there fucking is! But they get paid 5, 10, sometimes 15 x regular wage and live and good and lavish lifestyle bcos of the "game". If it isn't their top priority outside of their family (who are benefiting from the "game") then they should be sacked immediately. Having outside interests is great, good mentally as well, but they should have laser-like focus on the game and feel every loss and every win just like a top CEO or surgeon on a similar wage would, otherwise give up the pay if you don't like it. You get paid to PERFORM not to just bloody turn up, this is a results driven focus with a lot of publicity, if they don't want that pressure and focus go play park footy and get a degree or open a business or something, and especially don't play for the biggest and most publicised club in the NRL...

The fact they keep saying "it's just a game" isn't a definitive sign they don't care, but given the results and efforts last year it is an absolutely HUGE red flag...

Active Now

• Brocko
  • scobie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.