Pre-season

Yeo? Yeh ... but I wish it were Yow Yeh. Anyway, maybe Coates in '21 will fill that void. I think he shows real promise to do just that.

Agree but he is unsigned for 2022.
As usual we are playing with fire in not locking up one of our most promising players who is now on the open market.
Just don’t understand the logic of the recruitment and retention committee.

Agree but he is unsigned for 2022.
As usual we are playing with fire in not locking up one of our most promising players who is now on the open market.
Just don’t understand the logic of the recruitment and retention committee.

Keep getting spoons to drive the value of our players down. Easy cap space.

Thought it would have been imperative to be in a position to reach out to your head of performance during preseason. Don’t believe we have one since Paul Devlin went back to Sydney. Understand Kurt Richards is our skills coach and we are looking for a performance guy. 🥱 Does anyone at the wheel give a ****.

Thought it would have been imperative to be in a position to reach out to your head of performance during preseason. Don’t believe we have one since Paul Devlin went back to Sydney. Understand Kurt Richards is our skills coach and we are looking for a performance guy. 🥱 Does anyone at the wheel give a ****.

Andrew Croll

Croll has been promoted.

Mate I said a month ago Croll had the gig.

Footage of milf and no fat jokes. Jesus Christ what's happened to this joint.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Ffs...
  • FACTHUNT
  • Alec
  • NYCDB
  • Old Mate
  • Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.