Pre-season

Mole reporting Storm after Coates as replacement for Addo-Carr.

Of course they are and why wouldn't they be? I wouldn't be surprised if he is there before the end of pre-season.

Last edited:
Sailors is a massive flog......got me fucked how most these pricks get jobs in the media
Seems like a fun, friendly bloke but probably comes up with one insightful, remotely interesting nugget of commentary per year... at best

Mole reporting Storm after Coates as replacement for Addo-Carr.
If you’re the Broncos or any club in a spot like this with Melbourne, surely you’re reminding the player loud & clear that Craig Bellamy isn’t going to be there beyond next year.. So getting coated in Bellamy’s magic saliva, sprinkled in Storm fairy dust and morphing into Clive Churchill isn’t going to be a thing for much longer

thank fucking god

Last edited:
If true I hope we hold out for 125% of his salary as compensation, end this rubbish of us paying for other teams to have our players.
He’s free to sign for 2022. He’s another player we let go to the open market instead of re-signing for a respectable contract when we saw he had long term potential.

Is loaning players still a thing? If it is allowed, I would loan Coates to Melbourne for a year and have him learn in one of the best systems under Bellamy. Then once Bellamy works his magic and turns him nto the best version of himself, he can return to the Broncos and kill it for us for the rest of his career.

Is loaning players still a thing? If it is allowed, I would loan Coates to Melbourne for a year and have him learn in one of the best systems under Bellamy. Then once Bellamy works his magic and turns him nto the best version of himself, he can return to the Broncos and kill it for us for the rest of his career.
We’d need to sign Coates for 22 and beyond first. Otherwise we are just giving him to
Melbourne a year early.

So Ben Teo is still training with the Broncs, does that mean he has been re-signed for next year?

Addo-Carr signed with doggies for four years so we'll see if MR Mole has any idea.

I wouldn't be surprised if Coates has already been signed and they are in the 10 day cooling off window.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • broncos4life
  • Broncosgirl
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jedhead
  • Maroon4life
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Battler
  • TimWhatley
  • Allo
  • Big Del
  • rj9
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.