Pre-season

Asiata, Copley, B.Smith, Capewell would be great ins this offseason and then go after Brimson with the money we have post-22, suddenly this side is looking much better.

not sure if this belongs here but walters looking to bring tallis back into the fold.
Man I would be so conflicted about this. Tallis used to be my favourite player but I hate everything about him these days and he doesn’t deserve to just waltz back in.

On the positives I think he could teach the forwards some passion and aggression and the fact that Fifita signed with the Titans to be mentored by him (and play comfortable footy while swimming in cash) getting him out of the Titans would be delicious lol.

I not crazy about him coming back but was he really wrong with most of his statements he just new what was going on before most

He's a sell-out, but maybe if he's welcomed back he'll find it more difficult sinking the boot in next time Fox Sports wants another Broncos bash.

Didn't he promise to coach Fifita as part of getting that deal over the line for the Titans? Was that just pillow talk from the big lug?

I do like the clean slate that KW brings in though, not his fault all of the malarkey that has been happening over recent years.

His straight bat to the reporters question asking about Bird's comments on the Broncos not caring about him was just perfect.

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • Old Mate
  • winslow_wong
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosAlways
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Fozz
  • Santa
  • Harry Sack
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • cento
  • davidp
  • Battler
  • Skyblues87
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.