Pre-season

Seems like the talent supply pipelines to Red Hill were hijacked long ago, richer poaching picking elsewhere these days.. sadly.
Yeah mate for sure.....seems that when they were doing maintenance on the talent pipeline they tapped into the sewer line😂

Seems like the talent supply pipelines to Red Hill were hijacked long ago, richer poaching picking elsewhere these days.. sadly.

We have some really promising kids, just no one to guide them.

Really like John Cartwright but gee it was strange seeing this for the first time.. never imaged him in Broncos colours 😄

Attachments

• 0D1B259C-999F-45EF-9274-D47EBE643709.jpeg
    0D1B259C-999F-45EF-9274-D47EBE643709.jpeg
    72.5 KB · Views: 143

not sure if this belongs here but walters looking to bring tallis back into the fold.
Well Bennett has been sacked twice now, something tells me there won't be a third time.

Having this clown in our corner is preferable to him dribbling on about the Titans. Why not give Sailor a ring while we're at it.

Well Bennett has been sacked twice now, something tells me there won't be a third time.

Having this clown in our corner is preferable to him dribbling on about the Titans. Why not give Sailor a ring while we're at it.
From memory I dont think Sailor puts any shit on the Broncos... he seems to comment in the same way that Renouf does.

I think he's an ambassador for dragons though, which is why he pretends to love them so much

Sailors is a massive flog......got me fucked how most these pricks get jobs in the media

From memory I dont think Sailor puts any shit on the Broncos... he seems to comment in the same way that Renouf does.

I think he's an ambassador for dragons though, which is why he pretends to love them so much
He dont love the dragons mate....hes too much in love with himself to have love for anyone else

He dont love the dragons mate....hes too much in love with himself to have love for anyone else
I think I read somewhere that he’s angry at them about how they treated his creepy son too

I think I read somewhere that he’s angry at them about how they treated his creepy son too
His sons at the right club by the look of it....typical grub angry at the club....great role model for kis kid ....one thing this club doesnt need is the sailors here

Mole reporting Storm after Coates as replacement for Addo-Carr.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosAlways
  • Battler
  • TimWhatley
  • Allo
  • Big Del
  • rj9
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Dash
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Alec
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Santa
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • BruiserMk1
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.