Pre-season

9e3f29fba71c205e677593b49f9460c2.jpg

I want to see Milford doing what Bullemor is doing here when Anthony comes back to pre season.

You mean with Covid? I am not sure.

It seems that for work you can still do it, maybe more leniency for professional sport.

Orla O’Dwyer came back over from Ireland and quarantined to be ready for the Lions AFLW season, mind you Ireland has far fewer cases than the UK.

9e3f29fba71c205e677593b49f9460c2.jpg

I want to see Milford doing what Bullemor is doing here when Anthony comes back to pre season.
Remember when Perese did this on the first day of preseason. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but it probably wasn’t a good sign.

Judging from the vision there was roughly 20 players who took part in today's session. From what I saw I can confirm the following players:

Jesse Arthars
Ethan Bullemor
Brodie Croft
Tom Dearden
Jamayne Isaako
Josh James
Tesi Niu
Cory Paix
Keenan Palasia
Tevita Pangai Jr
Jordan Riki
Reece Walsh

It's too difficult from the footage to make out certain players. Here's one I'm not too sure on standing next to Dearden and Arthars.

38609949e6d5f3b917a3324383a50e3885a45f53b6407789d1dc0efa91fb44be0404eee2.jpg

FWIW the Walters interview is up on the 4BC Website.

November 23, interview starts at 4:34.

As @Foordy mentioned, in regards to Ofahengaue and Lodge, Walters mentioned that there's still a ton of free agents and the Broncos will be looking to sign more players ahead of the 2021 season.

Does anyone know who was running the session yesterday??

Given the head of performance was sacked and I don't recall anyone indicating a new person being appointed I was wondering who is looking after the sessions.

Does anyone know who was running the session yesterday??

Given the head of performance was sacked and I don't recall anyone indicating a new person being appointed I was wondering who is looking after the sessions.

Croll has been promoted.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.