Pre-season

Is Walsh anywhere near being ready for NRL? And did he even play a game this year? I can't get excited about Isaako or Niu or Mead at fullback.

Would need to get a lot bigger and stronger. He hasn't played since MM in May last year and played some school boy footy at the end of last year. Had a shoulder op this year.

Been at the Broncos for a long time, and was at the Cowboys when they won in 2015.
Was that a Kelvin Giles appointment or has that all fallen off the radar now??

9e3f29fba71c205e677593b49f9460c2.jpg

I want to see Milford doing what Bullemor is doing here when Anthony comes back to pre season.
Having a sneaky drink from the sprinklers?

Is Walsh anywhere near being ready for NRL? And did he even play a game this year? I can't get excited about Isaako or Niu or Mead at fullback.
Tend to agree but can't help wondering how much of a toll his dad's health took on Isaako ... he was a breakout in his first season, ROTY, Kiwi International and that try against the Roosters was sheer poetry. I wonder if he still has that hunger in him, would be a shoe-in for mine if he found that form again.

McCullough is still in Newcastle today. You’d think he would be one player you’d want there on day one to instil some kind of training ethic. Maybe the car crash has set them back a few days or something.

Man I’d love to just somehow bring in Gagai, Allan, Capewell and Grant.
Is it confirmed he's returning?

Kevvie has been relaxed and calm so far. Simplified everything. Refreshing is the word that keeps getting used.
Cracking a few jokes in one interview i saw

Do you think Kevvie has done anything other than repeat the word 'unify' at training?

Active Now

• Griffo
  • scobie
  • broncsgoat
  • Manofoneway
  • Locky field goal
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Thelmus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • Stix
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Tmac
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.