Certified fake news:

Bob Jane: Michelin Pilot Sport 4 - $182
Tyrepower: Falken (recommended substitute) - $198

Not a hard decision.

Certified fake news:

Bob Jane: Michelin Pilot Sport 4 - $182
Tyrepower: Falken (recommended substitute) - $198

Not a hard decision.
Parrallel import. PS4 comes in 3 compounds, a Europe/USA "winter mix", Europe/USA "summer mix" and an all round rest of the world all condition mix. Will be no Michelin Road Hazard gaurantee on that tyre too as a grey import.

Last edited:
The flip flopping you speak of is just NSWRL headlines flip flopping between who the reporter happened to mention.

Kevvie has just been giving stock standard responses to whichever player the media spew up and then they run away with a headline

Reporter: is Milf a chance for captain
KW: he's a fantastic player and one of our more experienced so he's definitely in the running, but I'll make a decision after preseason
Headline: Milf favourite for captain

Reporter: is Macca a chance for captain
KW: he's a fantastic player and one of our more experienced so he's definitely in the running, but I'll make a decision after preseason
Headline: Macca favourite for captain

Reporter: is Glenn a chance for captain
Headline: Glenn favourite for captain

General public: WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON!!!
Conduit to the people: Dont worry we got you... Is Milf a chance for captain

100% but you forgot
Reporter: Alex do you still want to be captain this year
Glenn: “I still believe I am the right guy to lead this group. If Kevvie doesn’t want me (as captain), I would respect his decision and I wouldn’t change the way I try and help the younger guys."
Headline: ‘Don’t sack me’: Glenn pleads for another leadership shot

Oates confirms he's making a full time move to the back row

quotes from Oates:

“I will be on the edge this year,” said Oates, who mingled with Brisbane supporters at the Broncos’ annual fan day on Saturday.

“Unless ‘Kevvie’ flips his mind and throws me out on the wing, I have been training the whole pre-season in the back row and I’m loving it.

“It’s been good, I am really happy to get a full couple of months training there and trying to get some reps under my belt in the back row. I have to keep training and get a bit more confidence there.

“Fitness will be the biggest challenge, I won’t lie. In the forwards, you are in the washing machine going around and around, working hard in there, you are on the ball a lot more, but I like feeling a bit more involved.

“I also need to be communicating with the people inside and outside of me. On the wing you don’t have anyone outside you except the touch judge, so I need to work on communication and back-to-back efforts.”

“My hand feels good,” he said.

“I trained all week this week and pretty much did the full session (on Friday) and Thursday, so I’m really happy with it.

“I will be ready to rock and roll for ‘Lexi’s’ (Glenn’s) testimonial game and hopefully it can be a good one for him.”

quotes from Oates:

“I will be on the edge this year,” said Oates, who mingled with Brisbane supporters at the Broncos’ annual fan day on Saturday.

“Unless ‘Kevvie’ flips his mind and throws me out on the wing, I have been training the whole pre-season in the back row and I’m loving it.

“It’s been good, I am really happy to get a full couple of months training there and trying to get some reps under my belt in the back row. I have to keep training and get a bit more confidence there.

“Fitness will be the biggest challenge, I won’t lie. In the forwards, you are in the washing machine going around and around, working hard in there, you are on the ball a lot more, but I like feeling a bit more involved.

“I also need to be communicating with the people inside and outside of me. On the wing you don’t have anyone outside you except the touch judge, so I need to work on communication and back-to-back efforts.”

“My hand feels good,” he said.

“I trained all week this week and pretty much did the full session (on Friday) and Thursday, so I’m really happy with it.

“I will be ready to rock and roll for ‘Lexi’s’ (Glenn’s) testimonial game and hopefully it can be a good one for him.”
On the edge in reggies, Riki is a way better prospect. And unless he is taking Glen's spot we can't push riki's development back. We also have Pikaku, Bullemore and Palaisa who are edge forwards, but yet Oates gets to name his terms.

quotes from Oates:

I dunno about this, I’ve seen plenty of players get outside of Oates.

Gonna have to disagree with you here. He showed massive maturity and leadership that snowballed as the season went on. He looked like the proxy captain to me, to the point where I'd be inclined to give it to him over all the other candidates. Out of desperation.

I do agree that he's not in the top tier of NRL halfbacks, and no Alan Langer at the same age, but he'd be the last player I'd be looking to move on. Probably the very last. I'm giving Milford 5 weeks to show his worth. Dearden can have the entire season.
Oh good grief, I agree with McHunt........I feel dirty :eyetwitch:

On the edge in reggies, Riki is a way better prospect. And unless he is taking Glen's spot we can't push riki's development back. We also have Pikaku, Bullemore and Palaisa who are edge forwards, but yet Oates gets to name his terms.
Where is Oates naming his terms?

Where is Oates naming his terms?

On the other hands, every coin has three sides, when you come to the fork in the road, you take it, We'll get them next time when we play them last week, and so on.

Bullemor is a front rower/ middle forward he only played on the edge a couple times last year because we were injury decimated and he has speed

With regards to Oates i really hope that if he is getting picked in that 17 he truly deserves to be their rather than us just chucking him in every week because we don't want his costly errors and poor defence on the wing

With regards to Oates i really hope that if he is getting picked in that 17 he truly deserves to be their rather than us just chucking him in every week because we don't want his costly errors and poor defence on the wing
I think he’ll surprise. He’s a big powerful fella and runs decent lines, especially his crash like 5 out. I hope he plays himself into a deal at the dragons in 2022.

Oatesy ran a few good lines in the second row. I probably sound like a stuck record by now but I'm not ready to throw out a proven gun on the basis of two years under the worst coach in our history, so here's to hoping he finds his form again and absolutely wrecks the opposition edges.

Oatesy ran a few good lines in the second row. I probably sound like a stuck record by now but I'm not ready to throw out a proven gun on the basis of two years under the worst coach in our history, so here's to hoping he finds his form again and absolutely wrecks the opposition edges.

I reckon he will surprise a few too, he has all the attributes to be a genuinely good second-rower.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • LGH
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Galah
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • peter09
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • Skathen
  • Alec
  • ivanhungryjak
  • KateBroncos1812
  • heartly87
  • leon.bott
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.