Pre-Season

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Trigger warning: this one's pretty harsh.

"you wonder how fully committed Payne Haas is about being a Bronco"​
"outside the 8"​
"I've got them at about 11"​
"one of the weakest spines in the comp"​
"what value do they really get out of their dummy half?"​

SEN Breakfast with Vossy & Brandy
1 day ago
Brisbane Broncos 2023 NRL season preview (5/1/23)

Alternative feed:

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
I would love to have a second rower that could run a good line in our team

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
He had a train and trial in 21 too but did his knee. Missed Norths premiership in 21 and then missed last year because he went to the Cowboys mid season.

Very talented family- Harry played cricket for Qld in the 80's, Mitch played for Broncos 20's and NRL for the Roosters and Jackson played for the Warriors.

Mitch and Brendon are two the best hole runners in ISC ever.

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
I would love to have a second rower that could run a good line in our team

Chewed

Chewed

QCup Player
Feb 1, 2017
Frei is that, he probably jumped up the order now with TC being a moron, probably top 4 SR for us. Think he's left edge predominantly though.

Whether he gets a run or Walters just plays a middle (Palasia) there instead of a legit SR.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Frei is that, he probably jumped up the order now with TC being a moron, probably top 4 SR for us. Think he's left edge predominantly though.

Whether he gets a run or Walters just plays a middle (Palasia) there instead of a legit SR.

He doesn't have a contract.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Trigger warning: this one's pretty harsh.

"you wonder how fully committed Payne Haas is about being a Bronco"​
"outside the 8"​
"I've got them at about 11"​
"one of the weakest spines in the comp"​
"what value do they really get out of their dummy half?"​

1 day ago
Brisbane Broncos 2023 NRL season preview (5/1/23)

Alternative feed:

😂

We have a better & more settled roster than last season when we finished with a winning record & were in the top4 with 6rds left. Herbie back fit is almost like a new signing. Something would have to go drastically wrong to do worse than last year.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
FYI McHunt's clip is actually from the Jimmy Smith & Michael Carayannis show.

Smith was throwing talking points at Carayannis and he responded in turn. I'd say the only point he really stuck his neck out on was the spine. Not so much Billy but casting doubt over Reynolds and Walsh and even went onto say that Souths made the right decision.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014

Smith was throwing talking points at Carayannis and he responded in turn. I'd say the only point he really stuck his neck out on was the spine. Not so much Billy but casting doubt over Reynolds and Walsh and even went onto say that Souths made the right decision.

I can't take any of the media personalities seriously, halfway through the season it was hard to find a guy who wasn't saying "what were Souths thinking", suddenly we capitulate and Souths have made the right call?

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I can't take any of the media personalities seriously, halfway through the season it was hard to find a guy who wasn't saying "what were Souths thinking", suddenly we capitulate and Souths have made the right call?
We capitulate and Latrell comes back from injury to carry Souths to the finals.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
We capitulate and Latrell comes back from injury to carry Souths to the finals.

Right but you can't really lay any of that on Reynolds, we weren't conceding all of those points because of Adam Reynolds

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Right but you can't really lay any of that on Reynolds, we weren't conceding all of those points because of Adam Reynolds
I'm not... the souths spine was dog shit until Latrell came back from the states and saved them.

Their shiny new halfback was hooked in the first half against dragons when they were getting flogged.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
😂

We have a better & more settled roster than last season when we finished with a winning record & were in the top4 with 6rds left. Herbie back fit is almost like a new signing. Something would have to go drastically wrong to do worse than last year.
Hold that thought.

Swordfish

Swordfish

QCup Player
Aug 24, 2022

Like the picture posted, if these were talking points between Vossy & Brandy, I couldn’t care less. But if the talking points were actually from the bonehead bimbos, I don’t give a rats ass. Wonder how these morons keep getting offered gigs?

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
He had a train and trial in 21 too but did his knee. Missed Norths premiership in 21 and then missed last year because he went to the Cowboys mid season.

Very talented family- Harry played cricket for Qld in the 80's, Mitch played for Broncos 20's and NRL for the Roosters and Jackson played for the Warriors.

Mitch and Brendon are two the best hole runners in ISC ever.
Was a big fan of Mitch when he was coming through the under 20’s but unfortunately another one who didn’t kick on in the NRL.

Hopefully brendon gets a shot though, we need some depth on the edge

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018

The whole thing was pretty rough really. Reminds me how they were talking about the Cowboys this time last year.

E

easybreezy

BRL Player
Nov 23, 2021

Happy to see it seems like Xavier has beefed a little over the off-season! He makes Piakura look small.

Active Now

• Alec
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mister Wright
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fozz
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • Jazza
  • Skyblues87
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.