Pre-Season

Go back and re-read that match threads ... most people were complaining non stop about him.

It wasn't until he signed elsewhere that they wanted us to keep him.

Hell, most people wanted Turpin over Levi ... and that tells you everything you need know.
Actually, if you type Levi into the search bar you'll find the complete opposite. The majority wanted to keep him and saw the difference he was making ahead of Turpin.

I'm not a fan of Levi but then again I'm not a fan of that line of argument to begin with. 'The majority of BHQ hated his last stint' and? I've seen this so called majority won over time and time again, we don't have any authority over the team.

There's an argument to be made and I'm sure if you dug into the reasons why the so-called majority didn't rate him you could make those.

Actually, if you type Levi into the search bar you'll find the complete opposite. The majority wanted to keep him and saw the difference he was making ahead of Turpin.

I'm not a fan of Levi but then again I'm not a fan of that line of argument to begin with. 'The majority of BHQ hated his last stint' and? I've seen this so called majority won over time and time again, we don't have any authority over the team.

There's an argument to be made and I'm sure if you dug into the reasons why the so-called majority didn't rate him you could make those.
That's how I remember it too. I don't know how to put this delicately, but I don't think there was much warmth towards him as a human being - however unfairly - and there was a sense that he might've been a bit selfish with the ball. But what we lacked all this last season was the kind of energy that Segy brought off the bench, and Levi did have some of that.

But never mind that, this is why we really need him. I'm looking at you, Xavier Willison:

funny i did and most hated him and preferred turpin ?

funny i did and most hated him and preferred turpin ?
“Preferred Turpin” is a weird way to put it. Some people would prefer to tongue kiss their uncle than their dad.

I wasn’t very flattering about Levi and I stand by it but even at the time I admitted he brought a spark that we lacked and that’s still the case.

“Preferred Turpin” is a weird way to put it. Some people would prefer to tongue kiss their uncle than their dad.

I wasn’t very flattering about Levi and I stand by it but even at the time I admitted he brought a spark that we lacked and that’s still the case.
i hear you, i don't rate either and yes levi did add spark every now and then .

Sure with Hetherington out for half the season and TC on ice we are short of backups, but we will likely have 3 starting middles in Haas, Flegs and Carrigan with Jensen and a very underrated Palasia on the bench (if Jensen isn’t starting).
Not sure why people think Palasia may have clocked off - he’s playing first grade NRL and has always played well as a middle (not so much on an edge).
If Willson is fit he gets 17 or is next cab off the rank. We all want to see what he can do with some playing time -Piakura as well.
Seems a pretty strong rotation to me…especially given Haas and Patty will play 60 mins plus.
I also wouldn’t mind seeing Capewell play some minutes at 13 and Riki play some middle to see how they go.
We can’t just replace Hetho and TC while they are contacted in the top 30, although we all want them available R1.
If we could replace either short term, then, I agree another experienced depth lock or middle would be worth having in the squad.

I was at training yesterday and Reynolds was doing game practice in the A team. Maybe the mouth thing got worse today

Not sure where Paix was but Mozer and Billy were the opposing dummy halves yesterday

Not sure if Adam joked about eating more of seafood for his trimmed body during the pressers the other day is the culprit for his mouth infection.

I once went on a seafood only diet and fucked me up real bad. I experienced whole lot of oral issues and to date, I am real cautious about touching seafood again.

Not sure if Adam joked about eating more of seafood for his trimmed body during the pressers the other day is the culprit for his mouth infection.

I once went on a seafood only diet and fucked me up real bad. I experienced whole lot of oral issues and to date, I am real cautious about touching seafood again.

Hehe and your user name is Swordfish.

You're not supposed to eat the crabs whole.

Hehe and your user name is Swordfish.
Yeah, I know 😀
I might’ve tasted a Swordfish too
Happy Fun GIF by AsmodeeGames

I don’t know how to tag posts but on the Broncos recent Instagram post on the first photo who is the bloke back right? Would be much appreciated if someone knew and could tell me cause it’s driving me crazy what his name is. I know his face from somewhere.

I don’t know how to tag posts but on the Broncos recent Instagram post on the first photo who is the bloke back right? Would be much appreciated if someone knew and could tell me cause it’s driving me crazy what his name is. I know his face from somewhere.

Good to see that Shalom O'ofou is still training with the top squad. His highlights are pretty good, looks like a good SR or Lock prospect if he can kick on. Plays both sides of the field too.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.