Prelim Finals Discussion

Warriors have done it!

Warriors 29
Eels 26

Went to the video referee on a 50/50 decision. Lino had a loose carry, ball came out and Lolohea was there to break through and score.

Last edited:
Can't wait for this game I'm on the Panthers bandwagon now. Got my Panthers retro on.

Jesus, Segs is a goddam gun. So sharp I can't barely keep up with him/

Panthers really missing Wallace. If only because Fresh Prince is the worst player in the universe.

Still plenty of time but Penrith have been their own worst enemies tonight.

They look very unsure of themselves and scratchy around the ruck.

Onya Dallin.

Game back on bitches.

Amazing take.

This guy is going to be a freak.

:laugh: Sterlo getting cross at the acronym. Good on 'em.

Dogs are going to the GF.

A remarkable feat for their roster IMO. Can someone name a poorer spine to make the GF in recent times? Maybe the Eels one that lost to the Storm but Hayne was far more dominant than any spine player in that Dogs team.

Even though I think Souths have this, an incredible display of coaching from Hasler once again. And no Origin helped them argument to be had this year either.

They held on for 11 seconds!

Yeah he's done well.

Souths by how many next week?

I reckon Manly's record could be in jeopardy.

I never thought i'd say this, but i hope South put on a cricket score against the Bulldogs next week ...

I hate Reynolds more than i have ever hated Hayne or Gallen (and i thought t5hat was impossible).

I do have to say Ennis will get a shock next year, when he goes to the Sharks and he no longer has Greenberg watching his back.

Congrats to Penrith on their season this year proving the critics wrong and showing what they are made of there is a very bright future out west. Outstanding game of football again I think this year's finals is one of the best I've seen.

Penrith let themselves down and were their own worst enemies and lacked composure for most of the game. The Grand Final can go either way imo you can't write of the Bulldogs and the coaching of Des Hasler.

Go the Dogs, to come from 7th and win would be amazing.

Stuff Souths.

Having said that, I wish this had been the grand final. I'd rather either of these two than Souths or Rorters.

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Wolfie
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • HarryAllan7
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Bish
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncsgoat
  • Manofoneway
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • porouian
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.