PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you crazy internet strangers who are going to Lang Park tonight going to meet up or anything like that?

Warriors fans seem to think that Broncos' fans glib confidence reflects the team's attitude, when in fact the former is mostly bombast, and the latter is definitely not true.

It's funny that Warriors fans go on about this, but the most noise in sport right now is them and their fans going completely overboard with the "Up the Wahs" and talking up how it's spiritual, and all these fuckin buzz words.

But we're arrogant cause we have confidence that our team is the better team. Ladder sorta helps drive that point home a little bit.

The Broncos seem to be to ready to just show up and win. Big mistake.

Perception ?
And why do you think that the BS supporters spruik is what the players are thinking ?
Never once seen an interview where they say they are looking past the Wahs or that it will be easy .

For mine fans should be banned from training.

Let the guys prepare for a game in peace.

They had a session at Lang Park this week that was closed.

Not one player I’ve spoken to in the last 24 hours didn’t love yesterday. Not one has said it would be awesome to go back to 20-21 and no one at training and wooden spoons thrown on the field.

Perception ?
And why do you think that the BS supporters spruik is what the players are thinking ?
Never once seen an interview where they say they are looking past the Wahs or that it will be easy .
Warriors fans seem to think that the attitudes of the fans are the attitudes of the players...

Must be all those posters with 15k posts influencing things again...

Win or Lose, the entire team has exceeded expectations by a large margin.
Credit to Kev (who i wholeheartedly doubted when he begqn his tenure as coach) for turning this team around in a big way.

I will be gutted if we dont make it to the GF, or lose the GF if we do get there, but at the same time so happy we made it this far on the back of some of the worst seasons of footy this club has produced.

LETS GET IT!
Agree, no matter what happens tonight or next week this has been a fantastic season and the team has massively exceeded my expectations and has brought back a lot of respect in the club which got lost during the Seibold era.

So many emotions atm. Anxious, excited, nervous and sleepless. lol.

Happy Jennifer Aniston GIF

This is what I feel like doing.

View attachment 24299
I know right.

Been monitoring my breathing for few hours now. Near hyperventilating, then trying to reach Zen with nice even breaths. Shallow breathing where I'm just not getting enough oxygen lol. Then repeat lol.

So wound up, think I should go to sleep so I can regulate breathing and oxygen levels naturally. OMG. lol.

If I've learned anything, the Warriors faithful will be the first ones here congratulating us and wishing us well against the Panthers.
That's right, ever since I have been hanging around here the Warriors fans have been the most respectful and the rivalry has always been one of mutual respect. I also love that our clubs mirror this relationship.

That's right, ever since I have been hanging around here the Warriors fans have been the most respectful and the rivalry has always been one of mutual respect. I also love that our clubs mirror this relationship.

They're just as good at the games too. A lot of light-hearted banter. The best opposition team supporters by far.

Who would have thought he'd have provided the analytics for three Grand Finals in a row.
honestly had no idea where he ended up good to see him doing well

It’s great time to support Brisbane clubs. Both NRL and NRLW clubs have made the finals and are showing that Queensland is the best.

Oh yeah the aerial ping pong team is going good too I guess😂😂 (j/k - it’s great to peeve off both NSW and VIC teams!)

My kids have been asking to play “We’re the Broncos” a lot in the car. My 4 year old daughter wanted me to put it on this morning so I thought I’d show her the team singing it on Instagram.

I had to go back a long way to find one, because they now only post up the new (old) team song.

I feel like bringing this back as the team song is a big part of us coming back to the broncos of old. Get rid of the corporate song and go back to being the great footy club of the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Culhwch
  • Socnorb
  • Lurker
  • mrslong
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • heartly87
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • Ondi
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.