PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an "up the wah's" song that is apparently a meme on the tik toks. Young fella (16 yo, broncs supporter) here keeps singing it, cuz of the ear worm meme status. I just had to tell him to stfu lol

There is an "up the wah's" song that is apparently a meme on the tik toks. Young fella (16 yo, broncs supporter) here keeps singing it, cuz of the ear worm meme status. I just had to tell him to stfu lol
Might have to disown him if he keeps singing it...

I am Ready and I am taking my mum out for dinner luckily they have the game playing where we are going to Dinner and Rosie is sitting on her Throne drumroll please my 2024 Broncos calendar and i am leaving the TV on for Her so she can watch the match
Who's already wearing their Broncos jersey?

Hand Up Its Me GIF by The Roku Channel

20230923 181337

I am Ready and I am taking my mum out for dinner luckily they have the game playing where we are going to Dinner and Rosie is sitting on her Throne drumroll please my 2024 Broncos calendar and i am leaving the TV on for Her so she can watch the match

View attachment 24332
I kicked the whole family out of the house so I can watch the game. Kids don't need to hear my ranting, and my wife is cursed.

If you're feeling calm going into a final, the competition is broken. It should be competitive, but I'm hoping we trounce them, but most of all escape with no injuries or suspensions.

Well, most of all we need to win lol - but yes no injuries or suspensions is a very, very close second.

**** ton of Warriors supporters here.

Say it would be about 60/40.
Definitely a good bandWAHgoner presence especially when you walk into Caxton st and see them all at Hotel LA, but I think it will move to about Broncos 80 / Wahs 20.

40% would be 21,000 which is every single seat in the lower bowl plus some more in level 5 and they just wouldn't have that. They'll be so f****** loud though and we need to do our work to drown out the "wahs" and "kiwi" chants.

Well, most of all we need to win lol - but yes no injuries or suspensions is a very, very close second.
That's the thing: we only need to win by 1 point. But after what the Panthers did to the Storm, we feel a bit like if we can't send them back across the Tasman in tears, we'll have no hope next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • ezpz
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Astro
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • Tmac
  • Brocko
  • Allo
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.