PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media promos have been good this year but I've got to ask them what is up with the tiny font in every video.
Screenshot 2023 09 22 155810
Screenshot 2023 09 22 155900

For mine fans should be banned from training.

Let the guys prepare for a game in peace.
The boys were training and kids were yelling to them “sign my ball!” Or “give us a wave” I’m like “please for the love of Pete let reno practice his kicks ffs”

I don’t blame the kids, I blame the dead beat loser parents. There were grown adults there pushing in front of kids and stuff too. Like deadset, you losers, get a life!

I took the kids down today because it was school holidays and I’d promised young fella we’d go all year and this was the literally the last guaranteed opportunity to go - my bad!! Was quite an experience for the kids tho, to be there. Will be special if they do win tomorrow night.

Yeah the kids begging was nuts. Clubs are feeding into this though - after every game every club is posting instagram stories of the players giving out their gear.

I was taken to a few training sessions as a kid and my parents were like: "look them in the eye and say hello, and shake their hand tightly". I'm only 32 FFS but BaCk iN mY dAy if I asked for free shit I would have been yeeted into the sun on the way home.
I'm a year younger than you and there is no way I would of asked anyone for their gear back then.
Just seen Flegs buying a boat I should of asked him for some free shit. He definitely looks alot bigger on TV.

I'm a year younger than you and there is no way I would of asked anyone for their gear back then.
Just seen Flegs buying a boat I should of asked him for some free shit. He definitely looks alot bigger on TV.
ask him to sign your boat.

then whip it out.

The crowd really needs to be vocal tomorrow night. I’m genuinely worried that the warriors fans will be louder

The crowd really needs to be vocal tomorrow night. I’m genuinely worried that the warriors fans will be louder

then you clearly haven't been to a sold out Lang Park during a preliminary final. I was there for the 2015 prelim. crowd noise was off the charts (not quite origin level, but pretty close)

Considering majority of tickets went to broncos members in the pre sale and finals atmospheres are buzzing at Suncorp I don’t think that is going to be an issue unless we are getting flogged and there is zero to cheer about.

After that Penrith win, we needa smash these cuzzy bros to match the confidence as the riff. Can't be rolling in to a GF after beating the warriors by 1-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • eggstar10
  • Justwin
  • Waynesaurus
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Kev_Guz
  • broncos4life
  • Bish
  • Redux
  • BroncoFan94
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • cento
  • Astro
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.