PRE-GAME [PRELIMINARY FINAL] Brisbane Broncos vs New Zealand Warriors at Lang Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for tonight

Mad Max GIF
I've been trying to work out how the **** to get through the hours between now & kick off...
Star trek it is! That'll help!

Thanks Bro.

I am calm and ready. You ready?

My kids have been asking to play “We’re the Broncos” a lot in the car. My 4 year old daughter wanted me to put it on this morning so I thought I’d show her the team singing it on Instagram.

I had to go back a long way to find one, because they now only post up the new (old) team song.

I feel like bringing this back as the team song is a big part of us coming back to the broncos of old. Get rid of the corporate song and go back to being the great footy club of the past.
I actually liked our very first song - 'Get ready get set to go for we're the Brisbane Broncos etc' but I think it was only used for our first season or two way back in '88/'89 then it was replaced by 'Lets go Broncos etc' which I never really took to.
I have tried to track down an online copy of it but no luck. If anyone knows where it is maybe they could share.

That's what gameday is for.

Then there's the various other types of fan engagement such as fan days, shopping centre visits, school visits etc.

Training is perfectly fine. Its nonsense to suggest we shouldn't let supporters into training sessions. Thats exactly the type of attitude that costs you support. Fan interaction outside of match day is essential, and those things you mentioned just cant match the scale of a training session.

The Warriors are a different side with Egan, SJ, CNK and TMM fit.

Broncos won't see it coming, the Warriors won't leak Try's like the Storm did. Websters men are going to Lang Park to win

The Broncos seem to be to ready to just show up and win. Big mistake. Brisbane and Melbourne are the only two sides in the NRL the Warriors actually enjoy playing.

You hear our blokes talk and that couldnt be further from the truth. They are switched on and focused, not a hint of complacency. We have the same mentality we had against the Storm which doesnt bode well for sides not on our level.

i'm back, just like i said i would be, to give you guys the reach around tonight you've all been missing. It's going to be slow, methodical, and done with agonising precision! I can't wait to see your collective cum faces staring open mouthed at the scoreboard as you realise you came so close, but ended up not being able to hold your load!

i'm back, just like i said i would be, to give you guys the reach around tonight you've all been missing. It's going to be slow, methodical, and done with agonising precision! I can't wait to see your collective cum faces staring open mouthed at the scoreboard as you realise you came so close, but ended up not being able to hold your load!
We get it you like jacking dicks you do you bro

Quick question ... If you get your tickets via email, do you need to print them or will they work on your mobile

Quick question ... If you get your tickets via email, do you need to print them or will they work on your mobile
Last game we printed ours, but in the end used the on screen mobile copy.

Just have it open before you leave home. In fact, you could screen shot the tickets to your mobile just in case. I did that for tonight's game.

Haven't printed them in years. They scan off your mobile screen fine. I usually screen cap it just in case though.

Now is a good time to propose a campaign.
Everytime Souths score, they get a little sound played 'Glory glory to south sydney'

We should clip from this old classic to played everytime we score.

Maybe like 0:50-0:052 or 0:28-0:30

Now is a good time to propose a campaign.
Everytime Souths score, they get a little sound played 'Glory glory to south sydney'

Maybe like 0:50-0:052 or 0:28-0:30

Play the entire thing.

I know they're still playing Let's Go Broncos today, but hearing it always takes me back to ANZ Stadium having a great time watching the footy. Man we won a lot of games there and searching for unclaimed pogs from all the leftover coke cups was a good time as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • Rookie Alan
  • Alec
  • Kev_Guz
  • Broncorob
  • Fitzy
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • something
  • Financeguy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.