Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

My favourite thing that Adam Blair does is to always be making an actual tackle on the kicker whenever he's in range.

Most folks put a half-hearted shove on, Blair just makes a good waist high tackle and puts them on their arse. Clean, but must be super annoying for the kicker. I love it.

Looking at the stats from last night, our bench was really strong. Both Ofa and Wallace averaged 9m a run, and Dodds averaged more than 10. All ran 9 or 10 times. Dodds also didn't miss a tackle and didn't give away a penalty. Top performance from him.

Also so happy that the rain held off until today. Roosters just couldn't handle the dry track.

Now that I can construct complete sentences....

Holy crap, what a game! That start, Blairs crunching tackles and the absolute do or die attitude was amazing! I had the fortune of watching it with a Roosters workmate who I felt sorry for in the end. Guess we might finally have peoples attention now!

Anyone know NZAURLTV/RLHL latest youtube name?

that first try after three seconds gets sweeter every time I see it

Now that I can construct complete sentences....

Holy crap, what a game! That start, Blairs crunching tackles and the absolute do or die attitude was amazing! I had the fortune of watching it with a Roosters workmate who I felt sorry for in the end. Guess we might finally have peoples attention now!

Anyone know NZAURLTV/RLHL latest youtube name?

Not sure if NZAURLTV is still around but here are the highlights

Replay on Fox sports 1 right now for whoever is keen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the stats from last night, our bench was really strong. Both Ofa and Wallace averaged 9m a run, and Dodds averaged more than 10. All ran 9 or 10 times. Dodds also didn't miss a tackle and didn't give away a penalty. Top performance from him.
95% completion (36/38 sets)

Every forward (including bench) made at least 9 per tackle on average.

Darius Boyd 176 mtrs

Matt Gillett EIGHT 1 on 1 tackles!

Only issue... we missed a collective 42 tackles. :shocked:

42 missed tackles is quite a lot. Our defence will need to improve. If we cut that down by at least 50% and keep the rest as it is, we'll win for sure.

Dylan Napa can take a long walk off a short pier. How the **** is he not suspended for shoulder charges every week?

Watching the roosters tries again, the issue is that Reed is infield protecting Milf. He's trying to cover 1.5 positions basically, which is going to be difficult at any time.

In the calm light of day, I'd probably go easier on him than I did during the game.

Watching the roosters tries again, the issue is that Reed is infield protecting Milf. He's trying to cover 1.5 positions basically, which is going to be difficult at any time.

In the calm light of day, I'd probably go easier on him than I did during the game.

He's way too slow to cover 1.5 positions though.

I think it's a deliberate tactic and generally works but Ferguson had too much speed for him. I think he'll be ok with either Chambers or O'Neill.

Both times Reed didn't want to leave Milford defending RTS. No problem with that, he just needed to make those 1 on 1 tackles. He'll handle either opponent next week.

Two moments I found funny on the replay

-Blair bringing the fan with a beer over to get on TV
-Ray calling Glenn "Nikorima" twice even though there is a foot height difference between them.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • broncsgoat
  • Porthoz
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.