Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

One thing that made me laugh was Sterling saying ( think it was Sterling anyway ) that Parker had played the whole match unchanged and what a great effort ! I could have sworn Parker didn't play as many minutes as normal....

What we all think of the great AP

Homeless-Poor-Man-Fugly-Old-Man.jpg

A nice dummy spit here:

GF qualifiers shouldn't be played at home grounds they have to be neutral and in Sydney, Qld teams don't like it compete in a Qld comp. That game should have taken place at ANZ.
Week 3 of the finals all teams have earned the right to a neutral final. Play it in Melbourne. FFS

That's the kind of pathetic shit you'd expect from a Roosters supporter. Their fans are too busy enjoying the comfort of their own homes to actually create an atmosphere for their team, so they want to change the rules so teams that do have a strong following can't benefit from it. Next thing they'll be avoiding any junior development because they know that they can just poach the best talent from elsewhere. Oh wait.

Watching the roosters tries again, the issue is that Reed is infield protecting Milf. He's trying to cover 1.5 positions basically, which is going to be difficult at any time.

In the calm light of day, I'd probably go easier on him than I did during the game.

We were right in front of both of those tries and that's exactly how we saw it at the time. Didn't mean we didn't verbally express our disappointment with him at volume.

Bit late, but had a few problems. Especially with the Fox Sports version so I didn't use that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watching the highlights (thanks SF!), I'm reminded of one of the most clinical things we did all night - backing up that try to Jack Reed with a field goal on the very next set.

That was fucking impressive.

]
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Fernando
A nice dummy spit here:

GF qualifiers shouldn't be played at home grounds they have to be neutral and in Sydney, Qld teams don't like it compete in a Qld comp. That game should have taken place at ANZ.
Week 3 of the finals all teams have earned the right to a neutral final. Play it in Melbourne. FFS

That's the kind of pathetic shit you'd expect from a Roosters supporter. Their fans are too busy enjoying the comfort of their own homes to actually create an atmosphere for their team, so they want to change the rules so teams that do have a strong following can't benefit from it. Next thing they'll be avoiding any junior development because they know that they can just poach the best talent from elsewhere. Oh wait.

I've stupidly been under the impression that we were all in a National comp. I guess the N really does stand for NSW.

is someone able to copy and paste the article . It won't let me read it .

The Sydney Roosters are embroiled in major controversy following their capitulation to the Brisbane Broncos at Suncorp Stadium on Friday night.

The NRL has issued a ‘please explain’ over the presence of Essendon’s former high-performance boss Dean Robinson on the players bench with official NRL accreditation during the game.

Robinson is the brother of Roosters coach Trent Robinson who was at Essendon at the time of their peptides scandal in 2012.

The ASADA investigation into Essendon found Robinson sourced two banned peptides and a form of human growth hormone from sports scientist Stephen Dank.

He admitted to taking injections himself.

Just watching the highlights (thanks SF!), I'm reminded of one of the most clinical things we did all night - backing up that try to Jack Reed with a field goal on the very next set.

That was fucking impressive.
The short kick-off helped. We started our set practically on the halfway line, but to have the presence of mind doing it, in such a high pressure game, and clearly planned as the Broncos "wall" demonstrated, is commend-worthy!

what a game ... one of the best crowds i have seen at a Broncos game... all through the game the people in my section were hugging, cheering, giving hi-fives to complete strangers. it was just awesome.

as for the game itself... we were awesome, but i'll sum it up in just a few words.

SUCK IT ROOSTERS ... SUCK IT NSW.

This

Reminds me of this

Last edited by a moderator:
Who ended up getting MOM? I thought it was down to Blair and Hunt. Leaning towards Blair in the end

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Hurrijo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • armchair
  • Harry Sack
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • Big Del
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • marw
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Johnny92
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Broncosarethebest
  • heartly87
  • ChewThePhatt
  • mitch222
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.