POST GAME Preliminary Final: Broncos vs Warriors

I stayed out of the live thread because it damages my calm. What was the mood like in there?

How good is this? I love this team. I love Pat. I love Walsheeeeee. I love Reyno. I love (and forgive) Payne. I love future Clive Churchill Medallist Billiam Walters. I love them all.

I love you guys.

Well, not all of you, lol.

Warriors should change their tagline cause every time I heard #upthewahs, my mental image is of crying babies throwing a tantrum 😂😂

Full credit to the Wahs, happy to see them in finals footy.

Penrith are fucked.

We stopped the Melbourne Hoodoo, and now we break the Penrith dynasty.

Herbie, Haas, Carrigan, Capewell and Walters were in fine form tonight.

My only concern is the inevitable attack that will be relentlessly forced down Staggs/Cobbo throats all night.
Other than that, we beat them across the park.

Corey Parker - Reece Walsh is the Harry Styles of rugby league.

What?!?!

To score 42 points on a quality team like the Warriors is a massive effort, the Warriors weren't bad we just had extra gears in that first half they didn't have.
We put that scoreline on and Reynolds had a relatively quiet night, done all that was needed of him.
First stints of Flegler, Haas and Carrigan with Walters playing the game of his life off the back of it.
Herbie was so good and Riki made some important plays.
Walsh was something else and Mam popping up where he was needed.

Bring on Penrith next week. We got this

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • MrRobot
  • I bleed Maroon
  • IceWorks
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Jazza
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.