POST GAME Preliminary Final: Broncos vs Warriors

The only concern is Flegler on the report, should be fine at most in fair play......
Definitely not the best footy we can play, but happy to see the boys unscathed
Forward pack really stood tall, the combo of offload seems unstoppable
Herbie had a great night, other than the first error Arthars handled well
The right hand side had a very quiet night hope staggs and cobbo are saving for the finals

Loading up on penny mate?
I got on the Broncos middle of the season season actually. Penrith never faulted early like I thought would so the price was never any good. Didn't think they could win 3 in a row and here they are!!

Can’t believe how unprofessional channel 9 is.

Cameron smith & fatty’s carry on is a joke.

The only concern is Flegler on the report, should be fine at most in fair play......
Definitely not the best footy we can play, but happy to see the boys unscathed
Forward pack really stood tall, the combo of offload seems unstoppable
Herbie had a great night, other than the first error Arthars handled well
The right hand side had a very quiet night hope staggs and cobbo are saving for the finals
Was that the crusher? I wouldn't be worried. Barely a penalty. Not getting suspended for that

Also fucking huge credit to warriors, just absolute legends. I'm sorry we had to beat you guys, was truly great to see you guys in the finals this year. And looking through the warriors forum, you guys are absolute heroes

20230923 221432
I know No Pet Pictures but Rosie is Extremely Happy just like her mama

No 18+ free big macs but free reacharounds!

Never got a second look or mention of the play just before Walker got sent for a HIA. Looked like a potential knock on dead in front at an important time. But we'll never stop hearing about the forward pass...

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Skathen
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • Xzei
  • armchair
  • Bish
  • Old Mate
  • Painin the Haas
  • Spoon
  • Fatboy
  • NSW stables
  • Organix
  • Dash
  • Lurker
  • Broncosgirl
  • Maddy
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
... and 56 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.