NEWS Preseason Trial: Broncos 44 def Wynnum 12

ScreenFoGZMtPaAAE 2h

By 1910’s own word if smoothly plays well in trials he gets promotedto top 30. Very curious to see what happens.
We know what's going to happen.

I know the commentators keep talking about it being an NRL side vs a QLD cup side ... but if you look at our side there are zero regular NRL players playing today (and only a couple who have played any NRL at all)

I know the commentators keep talking about it being an NRL side vs a QLD cup side ... but if you look at our side there are zero regular NRL players playing today (and only a couple who have played any NRL at all)
Tbf through there are a lot more full time league players in the broncos team than Wynnum

There's 3 Seagulls players with the 14 jersey on.

Sounds like Head couldn't make up his mind on who the 14 was going to be.

LOL there is the premiership to the chookpen

That looked held up over the line, but ref gives it a play the ball... basically played the ball over the try line... no way anyone can stop that legally.

That's where you want your defenders to forcefully push their way into the ruck and hold up the play the ball until the ball player moves back

Radel said he was lacking aggression

Well guess we won't get that 50 afterall. Clocked off and let in two soft tries.

a couple of soft tries let in at the death

Agree with the last line only.

Just doing your job is great in the nrl or even qld cup if you do it consistently, but to be an nrl option you should be standing out in this game....

I've though campagnolo has been shocking. 3 or 4 shocking, at the boot laces, passes, and taken the wrong option a couple of times...
Geez mate did I stand on your shoes? ;) I didn't say he was a NRL option, I said I was impressed with what I'd seen of him so far. I don't take this game as a barometer of whether anyone would be any good in the NRL.

I've missed bits and pieces of the game along the way so I hadn't noticed Campo making a meal of things, just his energy around the time I posted. He's gone back into his shell a bit since so I must have just seen a purple patch?

Ahern's been better this last stanza, though it's a bit disappointing to see them cross twice.

Bayliss gets stripped. Not wildly impressed with him either.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Broncorob
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.