NEWS Preseason Trial: Broncos 44 def Wynnum 12

ScreenFoGZMtPaAAE 2h

Is this being played on kayo/fox sports or is it being streamed on the internet?

Is this being played on kayo/fox sports or is it being streamed on the internet?
Internet stream only, if any. I'll update the OP when it's announced and change the thread topic. Or check the Seagull's facebook page.

As @I bleed Maroon said, I wouldn't hold my breath that you will be seeing anything.
Some years it's been better than others. I remember the year that Walsh played fullback in the first half and Cobbo switched teams, 2021 I think, that was watchable. Audio might have gone out of sync. Can't remember that much detail. And last year was okay. Good enough.

I’m trying to buy tickets to it, have searched my emails, but can’t find the invitation code for broncos members. Only the code for the Sunshine Coast trial games. Has anyone not received an invitation code? It’s $10 cheaper a ticket if you’re a member. I want that $10 per ticket saving 😂

Official practice footage of the live game stream:
508_436_anim_orig.gif
Honestly, the definition is way better than the TV used to be even in the early days of the Broncos, never mind what we watched on the ABC in the 70's.

Here's a sample:

2020 was pretty grainy:

2022 has some dropped frames in the first half:

Honestly, the definition is way better than the TV used to be even in the early days of the Broncos, never mind what we watched on the ABC in the 70's.

Here's a sample:

2020 was pretty grainy:

2022 has some dropped frames in the first half:

But did you notice I deliberately chose US players because that is apparently who will we be watching still images of?

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Galah
  • Skathen
  • ell.d33
  • Porthoz
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.