Pritchard to the Dogs

Yup that's a gamble by the Dogs. No doubting his talent but I'd imagine he'd be on pretty damn good coin and would need to show a lot more consistency to prove he is worth it.

So how many players in the Doggies squad are actually juniors from there club?? I think they need to take a good long hard look at there junior development.

Probably the most inconsistent player going around.

Apparently Frank Pritchard is the first player ever to leave a club with the finals approaching and a premiership on the line:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... public_rss

Big Frank Pritchard on Wednesday signed a rich three-year deal with Canterbury-Bankstown - but now stands accused of putting the skids under Penrith's finals campaign.
Former Penrith, Australia Super League forward and now Fox Sports commentator Matt Adamson has called on coach Matt Elliott to sack Pritchard immediately, describing the timing of the announcement as "selfish and disgraceful".

New Zealand international Pritchard, 26, revealed he had signed a $1.2 million deal with Canterbury, but he will leave Penrith with Adamson's words ringing in his ears. "I'd let him go now - Frank Pritchard is a selfish individual. It's a disgrace what he has done, announcing this two weeks before the finals," Adamson said.

Penrith legend Greg Alexander added: "The timing could have been better. I know the team is very disappointed. Not many forwards can do what Frank does. He is dynamic and it is a blow for Penrith."

Adamson, who played 157 first-grade games for Penrith over nine seasons, was scathing.

"Frank is only worried about Frank. He is purely in the game for himself. If I was the coach, I wouldn't have him in my club. He is not the player I would want to be taking the field alongside," he said.

"You don't win a comp with individuals - you win a comp with a team. Frank is a great player but he has been overpaid for the last three to four years and hasn't delivered.

"Frank should have been let go years ago. I'd drop him right now. Frank has let down his captain: he has turned his back on Petero Civoniceva.

"One hundred percent this could affect Penrith's finals chances."

Pritchard on Wednesday refuted suggestions his late-season signing would derail the Panthers' finals run.

Honestly what a pair of sooks Adamson and Alexander are! Pritchard isn't the first player to announce a change of clubs and won't be the last. If the Panthers fall to pieces because of this then they don't deserve to win the premiership anyway.

What a ridiculous rant.

Exactly, how much damage are these two (mainly Adamson) doing to Penrith having a whinge in the media?

Agreed - what is he meant to do? Keep on the low and get it leaked? That will make him look like he was hiding it!!!

It is all perception!

Honestly it is no wonder why league players and staff hate the media - bah!

If he hadn't announced anything, you'd probably have them whinging about how all the uncertainty about where he'll be next year is derailing their finals campaign.

400k a season for Prtichard is massive overs IMO

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Fozz
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • Big Del
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skathen
  • Ondi
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.