NEWS Pursuit over as Broncos finally get their man

Kyle_Os

Kyle_Os

BRL Player
Apr 22, 2019
I just hope we actually give him and Dearden a chance and dont expect instant success.

Most of the people on here have been calling for this yet will be the same people who will crucify the poor lad if we aren't 10-0 to start the year.
The team is young and things look brilliant for the next 5 years.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
I can see what Siebs is doing here. He's put in line genuine competition for the halves and dummy half roles. The depth we have there means we will not need to spend anything in the 6,7 and 9 positions for a good number of years.

At fullback we have a number of options that may prove fruitful. If nothing eventuates in 2020 from the roster we have he knows he will have a windfall of cash for 2021 when Macca and Boyd are off our books. I think it will be then that we will be able to have a crack at Ponga and make a red hot go at winning a comp. I can see next year as being another building season. It will obviously not be promoted as such, but i still think we are not quite where Siebs wants us to be in terms of playing roster.

He's doing exceptionally well moving on and bringing in players though considering he's pretty hamstrung with our cap situation.

Purple Pills

Purple Pills

NRL Player
Jul 13, 2017
I can see what Siebs is doing here. He's put in line genuine competition for the halves and dummy half roles. The depth we have there means we will not need to spend anything in the 6,7 and 9 positions for a good number of years.

At fullback we have a number of options that may prove fruitful. If nothing eventuates in 2020 from the roster we have he knows he will have a windfall of cash for 2021 when Macca and Boyd are off our books. I think it will be then that we will be able to have a crack at Ponga and make a red hot go at winning a comp. I can see next year as being another building season. It will obviously not be promoted as such, but i still think we are not quite where Siebs wants us to be in terms of playing roster.

He's doing exceptionally well moving on and bringing in players though considering he's pretty hamstrung with our cap situation.

If we can get a decent output from a competent fullback and have a good run with injuries, this should be a top 4 squad realistically with the addition of Croft. Also depends on what happens at 9 throughout the year as well

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Looks like we definitely got him guys - Ryley Jacks is back with the Storm.

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
In terms of him having to leave to further his career i agree. Still though, he is the one they are prepared to let leave out of all of them, and he was the one who got dropped when it came to the crucial part of the year. Hopefully, it turns out to be a mistake on their part.
We were willing to let go of Taylor and Hunt and we kept ... Wait.....

Nikorima

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
Croft also failed in a GF , that's probably why he didn't get the chance.
Did you forget that one ??? You know the previous year, against a one armed cronk.
[automerge]1574469205[/automerge]

So get rid of someone else, they just resigned a few others. If he's so good why let him go , aswell as chipping in.
But Croft wasn't like, solely responsible for, literally dropping the title in the last minutes of the game

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
Just as a sidenote, I subscribe to a number of other rugby league forums and the overwhelmingly consensus amongst the Storm fans is they are not happy Bellamy is letting Brodie go. They are not relishing the thought of relying on Hughes as half, or an untried and untested Cooper Johns.

So yeah, some more positive signs there for us if Storm fans are pissed we now have Brodie.
Melbourne have fans?

Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
Nothing will ever make Broncogoat happy. We could win the premiership and he would still blame Seibold for something.
Should've won it in July! [emoji849]

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
These fucking parasitic journos have bigger egos than any player currently in the NRL. Deadset think they are bigger than the game and that people take anything they say as gospel.

Adams is such a tool. Par for the course though really

only one seemingly with any integrity is Garry

BrentTatesChin

BrentTatesChin

QCup Player
Jul 30, 2016
Whatever helps with putting Boyd one hoof in the glue factory Im happy with.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Can’t really see this as a bad signing
It’s a two year deal for not a massive amount of money. If he doesn’t work out then we should have more than enough money to chase another half next year with a few big names off contract at the club.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Big Del
  • john1420
  • lakers133334
  • FACTHUNT
  • Evander
  • bazza
  • Gaz
  • Sproj
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.