NEWS Pursuit over as Broncos finally get their man

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Super Freak - I am just wondering if it might be possible please when you have time if you would put together a montage/compilation video of Brodie's highlights reel thus far, to wet our appetites and give us an idea of what's in store for next year 🙂

Freakie, you are THE master of video editing here on BHQ and we always enjoy viewing your outstanding productions :tallica: Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:
lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
It would also appear that people are desperate for a win for the current coach, so they leach onto a middle of the range signing like we just signed a peak Lockyer
I have been completely balanced in what I have posted about this signing. If you can establish the contrary please go ahead.

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
Nothing will ever make Broncogoat happy. We could win the premiership and he would still blame Seibold for something.

Broncapz

Broncapz

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
We've got a real team now!
It would also appear that people are desperate for a win for the current coach, so they leach onto a middle of the range signing like we just signed a peak Lockyer

To be fair we're completely lacking a NRL caliber halfback and finally actually sign one on a GOOD deal. It's worth being happy about.

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
We've got a real team now!

To be fair we're completely lacking a NRL caliber halfback and finally actually sign one on a GOOD deal. It's worth being happy about.
Yes, I would think in circumstances where we are short in the halves, we don't have a lot of salary cap to play with and we sign the current Junior Kangaroo halfback and vice captain, and we get the Storm to stump up some money towards that, that should constitute at least a minor win for us.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Signing Brodie Croft for season 1: $200,000
Signing Brodie Croft for season 2: $200,000
Getting Storm to chip in part of his wages for both years: fucking priceless.
Has this been confirmed?

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Maybe they are just happy the Broncs have signed someone they identified as someone they wanted, pursued and got and signed to a reasonable contract?

You know, like any professional club is supposed to do and after the nonsense we have seen with contracts and recruitment and retention in recent years, this is seen as a breath of fresh air?

As a supposed supporter of this club, you sure do seem to be upset the club has got someone they wanted...

But yeah, no agenda here, right?
Pretty sure ol' Wayne would be in a pretty fucking sour mood today too.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Yes, I would think in circumstances where we are short in the halves, we don't have a lot of salary cap to play with and we sign the current Junior Kangaroo halfback and vice captain, and we get the Storm to stump up some money towards that, that should constitute at least a minor win for us.

That's a point a lot of people are forgetting. The Storm are paying a player to play for us. About time we got even a small victory over those miserable *****.

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
I have heard 270 first year and 440 second year staggered deal to get across the line. Unsure what Melb is putting in how much took on the chin.

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
I have heard 270 first year and 440 second year staggered deal to get across the line. Unsure what Melb is putting in how much took on the chin.

That's $710,000 by my calculations. If true, even cheaper than we first thought and an absolute bargain! Suck a fat one Craig and Cameron lol.

Itchin for season 2020 now like a bad case of the crabs :rooock:

Last edited:
P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
That's $710,000 by my calculations. If true, even cheaper than we first thought and an absolute bargain! Suck a fat one Craig and Cameron lol.

Wouldn't that mean that they've only put in $90k over 2 yrs

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016

Keep in mind this is from a Sydney Journo and he wont go to print with this number either as he isn't solid with Melbourne. He could be getting played for chinese whispers which Melbourne deliberately do often.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Keep in mind this is from a Sydney Journo and he wont go to print with this number either as he isn't solid with Melbourne. He could be getting played for chinese whispers which Melbourne deliberately do often.
Like that has ever stopped a journo before.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
LOL. Badel warning...

Screenshot 2019 11 23 The Mole on Twitter Moley held a story and got burned by badel cmail   B

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.