QLD Game 1 Origin Team

I'm pretty sure it's more about getting guys in there that have never experienced it.

Milf was the only one that had played before... which might show he's higher up the pecking order than what's been let on through media

Pretty much how I took it.

Hunt will be made a call on tomorrow if he plays or not
According to Badel : he did some light running but pulled up sore after while doing some stretches
Likely that MM will slot into 7 and Milf onto bench
Also reckons that Milf doesn’t deserve to be in the side atm

Wonder if Kevvie will throw Milf the keys and say this is your side now and he owns it and Ben Choker Hunt doesnt get a look in again

According to Badel : he did some light running but pulled up sore after while doing some stretches

Wonder if Kevvie will throw Milf the keys and say this is your side now and he owns it and Ben Choker Hunt doesnt get a look in again

If Milf comes on bench with MM at half who plays hooker for a spell? Macca cannot be made to play 80 in origin. He’s an endurance player but need him 100% effort every second on field given his weaknesses not pacing himself to get through 80 like seems to have been the pattern this season.

If Milf comes on bench with MM at half who plays hooker for a spell? Macca cannot be made to play 80 in origin. He’s an endurance player but need him 100% effort every second on field given his weaknesses not pacing himself to get through 80 like seems to have been the pattern this season.

Well you could throw milf in at 7 , when Macca gets a rest moose to hooker ? And Morgan to 13 ?

Well you could throw milf in at 7 , when Macca gets a rest moose to hooker ? And Morgan to 13 ?

Morgan can cover hooker I would imagine if Milf at 7. Issue is again 2 running five eights in halves and a poor attacking hooker. Morgan has proved he can (when in form at least) carry a team at halfback.

I agree that Milf isn't playing anywhere near Origin standard at the moment. Of course it's largely not his fault too. He only knows one style that is Origin standard (and probably beyond), I just can't see him creating another one.

I agree that Milf isn't playing anywhere near Origin standard at the moment. Of course it's largely not his fault too. He only knows one style that is Origin standard (and probably beyond), I just can't see him creating another one.

I would love to see Milf in the 14 in game one. If the forward battle is just even when he comes on he could tear it open - without the burden of running the game he would just rely on that one style (running/offloads) that is definitely origin standard when he's at his best.

Any news on Hunt?

I’m starting to get pretty pumped about game 1. The new look sides have an unknown to them which I’m warming too. If the boys can bring there best games we are definitely in it.

Under 18 v Queensland about to start.

Fifita v Qld.

Is that just on fox?

The session you mean? Some footage but cameras all off when they go into formation and 18's have instructions how to run and play.

18's stayed in camp and had lunch with the guys. Big thrill for them.

I just hope the Broncos players get through unscathed and the game is free flowing and entertaining. The way they have over corporatised Origin has made me care less about the result. Especially the way they charge like wounded bulls for tickets.

I just hope the Broncos players get through unscathed and the game is free flowing and entertaining. The way they have over corporatised Origin has made me care less about the result. Especially the way they charge like wounded bulls for tickets.
It's Origin. Nobody gets through unscathed. Even if they don't suffer an injury which keeps them out of the lineup, the fatigue factor (mental and physical) always plays it's part.

It's Origin. Nobody gets through unscathed. Even if they don't suffer an injury which keeps them out of the lineup, the fatigue factor (mental and physical) always plays it's part.

Unscathed as in no major injuries.

Active Now

• Stix
  • Santa
  • Strop
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bronx48
  • Wolfie
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Shane Tronc
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Manofoneway
  • bert_lifts
  • Dash
  • eggstar10
  • Justwin
  • Jazza
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • marw
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 75 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.