QLD Game 1 Origin Team

Tallis is again fueling speculation that Thurston will come out of retirement if there is a decider and the Cowboys have no chance of making the finals.

Tallis is again fueling speculation that Thurston will come out of retirement if there is a decider and the Cowboys have no chance of making the finals.

Don't see it. Thurston at this point looks like he's on one leg most of the time.

I'm watching the 2006 series and the Blues fans had so much hope in their eyes. They had no idea what was ahead of them.

tenor.gif

The Queensland dressing room has these massive pictures of captains and then quote.

Smith- This is what you live for.
Webcke- We have a never say die attitude.
Tallis- Being a part of Origin was a massive thrill.
Lockyer-It's more than just winning a football game.
Lam-To represent this great state is one of the highest honours.
Kevvie-Can't describe the excitement of wearing maroon.
Mal- Origin doesn't build character it reveals it.
Gilly-The chance to captain was special.
Alf- the bond we have lasts a lifetime.
Wally- Qlders are always prepared.
Fatty- It's something you're born to do
Arthur- To captain Qld was my proudest moment.

They're actually mostly pretty lame. Not very inspiring. Does Smiths quote have an asterisk?

They're actually mostly pretty lame. Not very inspiring. Does Smiths quote have an asterisk?

I would hope that seeing them for real would give something more than just reading them, cause they're all pretty shit.

Hopefully they're big pictures on the walls and Freddy interviews them before the match.

I would hope that seeing them for real would give something more than just reading them, cause they're all pretty shit.

Hopefully they're big pictures on the walls and Freddy interviews them before the match.

He's gonna coach and sideline commentate?

I think the less changes you make to the core of the side, the better. So I wouldn't be moving Munster if possible.

I'm really excited about Pongun, but I'm also worried about playing him too early. I have no doubt he could be a 10+ year player for QLD if he keeps his development and attitude up.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Organix
  • Santa
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Broncorob
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • eggstar10
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.