QLD Squad 2020

I don't think NSW are as strong as people think they are. They are very beatable.

We had our chances in both '18 and '19 but we squandered them. If we can fix our decision making in the crucial stages this year, we're in with a good chance.

Totally agree. If we had Cam Smith playing in both of those years you mentioned, we win the series.

NSW is beatable but QLD looks even more beatable. They are really going to have to bring the QLD spirit and play with maximum energy for most of the game to win.

Capewell starting apparently, Sami out.

Capewell starting apparently, Sami out.

Source?

I think that's a marginal improvement to the team, moves Gagai back to his preferred wing and gives us a bit more NRL experience in the centres.

Source?

I think that's a marginal improvement to the team, moves Gagai back to his preferred wing and gives us a bit more NRL experience in the centres.

Courier mail. Agreed, Gagai has to be on the wing. Too good there.

That certainly strengthens the team for sure. Just need our centres to be competent defenders. There is enough strike in Gagai, Brimson and even Coates to get Qld into the game if their forwards can lay a platform as our spine is still pretty good.

I’ve bought into the ambush hype and put some money on QLD for game 1.

The team being written off, the Bennett and Mal coaching team - could happen. It might be optimum but Teddy’s last game was a bit of a stinker, Cook is down on form, Keary is down on form, and Cleary just got figured out by Melbourne. 🤷‍♂️

I would prefer Bennett take the risk on Sami but I understand the rationale. My only concern is that Capewell has really struggled to play in the centres and usually gets shown up pretty badly.

Remember Lowe in game 3 last year? Gagai, Myles and others who lift ten levels when playing for QLD. I'm optimistic that Mal and Wayne will have these guys primed

That certainly strengthens the team for sure. Just need our centres to be competent defenders. There is enough strike in Gagai, Brimson and even Coates to get Qld into the game if their forwards can lay a platform as our spine is still pretty good.

The issue with Coates are his kick returns aren’t great. Gagai will help the forwards a lot coming out of our own end but Coates will get smashed. He’s in for a tough night.

The issue with Coates are his kick returns aren’t great. Gagai will help the forwards a lot coming out of our own end but Coates will get smashed. He’s in for a tough night.

Yes he is. I’m hoping though that learning and having a clearly defined role under Bennett in a better side than he is used to playing in might work wonders for him. He clearly has potential in spades.

So Staggs and Coates gone for next year already?

JFC WHO are these useless ghouls that are responsible for fitness at this club???

Hopefully just a niggle, but can we get some luck with star backs for once. Sailor, Tuqiri, Folau get poached, they screw up the Inglis deal, Yow Yeh career ends suddenly, Hodges always injured, Staggs does his ACL.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Horseheadsup
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Skyblues87
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.