QLD Squad 2020

He was going to get roughed up anyway, jeez.

Still waiting for the usual flu to tear through the squad. Maybe that’ll be for game two.

The issue with Coates are his kick returns aren’t great. Gagai will help the forwards a lot coming out of our own end but Coates will get smashed. He’s in for a tough night.
Be a tough night for all of them mate.....as soon as nsw get momentum the ref will make sure they keep it building.....only qld tries if any will be referred to the bunker and they will wait for the Ch9 decision of no try😳

Be a tough night for all of them mate.....as soon as nsw get momentum the ref will make sure they keep it building.....only qld tries if any will be referred to the bunker and they will wait for the Ch9 decision of no try[emoji15]

Hopefully the women’s origin team can get a win but I fear even they will get a touch up. Just want this season to end already.

More injuries at the Captain's Run apparently. This series is just going to shit.

How is Coates in this team anyway. I’d have Mulitalo in front of him.

Also, how is Fotuaika not only not in the starting 13, but not in the 17 at all?

Wayne doesn’t seem to watch much footy apart from Souths based on this team.

Last edited:
How is Coates in this team anyway. I’d have Mulitalo in front of him.

Also, how is Fotuaika not only not in the starting 13, but not in the 17 at all?

Wayne doesn’t seem to watch much footy apart from Souths based on this team.
His selections for England were shit too.

Not sure why anyone is surprised.

Coates has a higher ceiling and has more composure than Mulitalo who has completely lost the plot in the past.

Fotuaika is just a workhorse player. Ideally, Collins brings better balance to the bench, with Arrow already there to get through a mountain of work.

Look at that QLD team...And McGuire still not good enough to make it apparently.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Broncorob
  • Alec
  • Thelmus
  • Ozired
  • MrRobot
  • simplythebest
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Rookie Alan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.