QLD team game 2

The Rock said:
Nup. They don't call him Costagame for nothin!!!!!!
If Gallen's name was more suitable, I'm sure he'd have a similar nickname!

Good call Coxy! [icon_lol1.

lockyer47 said:
10.5 start means QLD have to win by 11 not 20 right?
yeah Vossy's original bet was 20, then for some reason Gus brought it down to a 10.5 start, and I was really confused, but whatever? We only need to win by 2 tries. 8-)

Paul Gallen, lol, he gifted us 6 points in last years decider.....I don't think I've ever seen Neville have a bad origin game.... 8-)

Maybe they just felt left out of all the mind games and decided to play one of their own, desperate to get the underdog tag back?!? We can only hope.

Hmm, bring in Scott Prince to halfback, Thurston to 5/8 (pick up where they left off last year).

Crocker, Myles and Johnson - all forwards. Who do we have? I heard Shillington was a Qlder...

Who is 18th man? Who else do we have? I' glad there will be people who know more than me thinking about this.

Hopefully it's a smokescreen though. Major bummer if not, but if players get an emergency call, they're Queenslanders so they'll be right icon_thumbs_u

Does anyone else remember the last time Lockyer played a game with a stomach bug? icon_thumbs_u

NSW must have poisoned our food or something. Cheating scum.

schmix said:
Does anyone else remember the last time Lockyer played a game with a stomach bug? icon_thumbs_u
no...which was it? eusa_think

WOW Brisbane Broncos captain Darren Lockyer has shown pure class and experience in guiding his side to a thrilling 25-21 golden point extra-time victory over the Gold Coast Titans tonight.

A heroic Lockyer, who almost didn't play due to illness, managed to pull off a miraculous play in the fourth minute of extra-time which allowed Greg Eastwood to score and seal the match for the Broncos in front of 39, 757 fans at Suncorp Stadium.
http://www.rleague.com/db/article.php?id=31222

schmix said:
WOW Brisbane Broncos captain Darren Lockyer has shown pure class and experience in guiding his side to a thrilling 25-21 golden point extra-time victory over the Gold Coast Titans tonight.

A heroic Lockyer, who almost didn't play due to illness, managed to pull off a miraculous play in the fourth minute of extra-time which allowed Greg Eastwood to score and seal the match for the Broncos in front of 39, 757 fans at Suncorp Stadium.
http://www.rleague.com/db/article.php?id=31222
oh yeah, cracking match that. Locky is class, all class! icon_thumbs_u

I had a Titans fan in my ear all game with one of those clappers FMD it was shitting me, Then we score in golden point, I couldn't help myself, I grabbed his clapper and let him have a burst from close range [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.
lucky he took it in good spirit.

haha yeh Titans fans are a bit slow I don't like them at all... I was at the game too bloody awesome feeling to tell a Titans fan to stick it up em...

Totally sabotage.

Cape Town: Springboks vs All Blacks anyone?

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Broncs1459
  • Mustafur
  • RogerAbrah
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.