Queensland Bulls 2015/2016

You watching this on cricket live [MENTION=2210]Bucking Beads[/MENTION]

All over WA wins. Reasonably well in the end

At least they played ball and set up a good game of it. I guess it helped with both teams needing to win, but still great all the same. Even though they didn't get the outright, it was important for the Bulls to get some points out of the clash.

Great to see Lynn getting his name up in lights again too, Bancroft as well. It is great that there is competition for spots in the world number 1 team again. Even though Lyon is going great guns, would be good to have a definite second option appear behind SOK who isn't getting any younger and is more and more injured. Swepson looks like he could be the one but time will tell.

Why was Paris allowed to just play day 4? If NCN had to leave for SA I find it highly unfair you can put a guy in on day four.

What about the wet wicket block? The ground staff should be sanctioned. An hour was lost. That meant Bulls are chasing in the dark against a fresh fast bowler.

I don't think either are too fair.

Beat Vic this week we are back level and last round will decide final.

I got no issue with Paris being allowed to play. It's how it has always been, and will likely be something that happens more often in the future with the schedule more packed than it ever has been. Grade teams lose players to state selection and that filters through clubs all the time, happy for it to happen at a state level also. You can't leave a team 1 player short just because a player got selected for their country. If QLD had of batted first I doubt we would be complaining that Paris replaced Coulter-Nile in a run chase.

The wet wicket is another story all together.

I got no issue with Paris being allowed to play. It's how it has always been, and will likely be something that happens more often in the future with the schedule more packed than it ever has been. Grade teams lose players to state selection and that filters through clubs all the time, happy for it to happen at a state level also. You can't leave a team 1 player short just because a player got selected for their country. If QLD had of batted first I doubt we would be complaining that Paris replaced Coulter-Nile in a run chase.

The wet wicket is another story all together.

I understand it happens at club level but this is state level the second highest achievement in the country for cricket. You shouldn't be able to trot out a fresh fast bowler who has had his feet up for 3 days when the sun starts going down and Qld need 25 to win.

If NCN has to leave you either don't pick him or play a man down- your call.

I understand it happens at club level but this is state level the second highest achievement in the country for cricket. You shouldn't be able to trot out a fresh fast bowler who has had his feet up for 3 days when the sun starts going down and Qld need 25 to win.

If NCN has to leave you either don't pick him or play a man down- your call.

Can't agree. You can't consider the match condition/situation in this situation. And a state side shouldn't be compromised because of a National decision, BECAUSE it is the second highest achievement in the country.

Can't agree. You can't consider the match condition/situation in this situation. And a state side shouldn't be compromised because of a National decision, BECAUSE it is the second highest achievement in the country.

The result is compromised because Cricket is 11 v 11 not 11 v 12.

Let's keep Burns this week till Tuesday and see if we are chasing runs then sub him in at lunch.

The result is compromised because Cricket is 11 v 11 not 11 v 12.

Let's keep Burns this week till Tuesday and see if we are chasing runs then sub him in at lunch.

Um...the situation you have proposed is not even comparable. Western Australia didn't sub a player for them, Cricket Australia did.

Um...the situation you have proposed is not even comparable. Western Australia didn't sub a player for them, Cricket Australia did.

Who ok'd it isn't the issue the issue is it happened.

Queensland: Chris Hartley (c), Joe Burns, Peter George, Sam Heazlett, Charlie Hemphrey, James Hopes, Chris Lynn, Michael Neser, Matthew Renshaw, Mark Steketee, Mitch Swepson, Jack Wildermuth.

Victoria: Peter Handscomb (c), Fawad Ahmed, Scott Boland, Dan Christian, Travis Dean, Sam Harper, Ian Holland, Jon Holland, Rob Quiney, Jake Reed, Marcus Stoinis, Chris Tremain, Cameron White.

Very crucial for Queensland to win here but I think you're going to do it very hard against Victoria, if one result doesn't go your way by the looks of things you're hopes could be gone. NSW and Western Australia are close behind on the table in a fight for second place.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • something
  • Robboi_321
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Morepudding
  • Foordy
  • Manofoneway
  • Sproj
  • eggstar10
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • bert_lifts
  • broncs30
  • Nerd
  • LittleDavey
  • BroncosAlways
  • Midean
  • Broncorob
... and 46 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.