Queensland Bulls 2017/2018

Despite it working out I still wouldn’t have batted first

Not a whole lot to write home about with batting across the Shield thus far.

On a side note, I hope Australia picks Jai Richardson as a 13th man this summer, such a gun in the making.

Renshaw hasn't scored a 100 in any form of the game since his 184 against Pakistan last Summer..

Might be time to make some runs Matthew.

Renshaw hasn't scored a 100 in any form of the game since his 184 against Pakistan last Summer..

Might be time to make some runs Matthew.

He would be in real danger of being dropped...if there was anyone putting pressure on him. That of course does not take into account the Marsh recall for no reason factor.

Khawaja 99*

Will be 100 number five in game 21 for Queensland.

Stumps day two Queensland lead by 272.

He would be in real danger of being dropped...if there was anyone putting pressure on him. That of course does not take into account the Marsh recall for no reason factor.

Second innings he skied one, I am willing to bet that from 2015-to now he doesn't play that shot. He's trying to change and his leave isn't as good now.

Not a whole lot to write home about with batting across the Shield thus far.

On a side note, I hope Australia picks Jai Richardson as a 13th man this summer, such a gun in the making.

Those two balls that went through Bailey and Doolan just beat them and then flogged the stumps.

Now bugger off he isn't a Bull.

Thinking and watching Renshaw, he is batting time. He batted for an hour and a half yesterday. He took the shine off the ball and it should have been nearly time to cash in on the hard work. He then gets out, which is his MO at the moment.

Khawaja 100.

He's looked at ease his two knocks apart from when Ahmed came on and he couldn't pick his top spinner.

Queensland 311

Vic 1/29

Need another 300

Vic 3/64

Neser and Wildermuth bowling beautifully. Victoria might not last tonight.

Renshaw notched 17 off 42 balls in the first innings and 16 off 70 in the second, amid speculation that selectors are contemplating axing him in favour of a more aggressive opener for the first Test against England on November 23.
Burns, who watched both knocks up close, reckons that would be a big mistake.
"Sometimes in Brisbane it's not about the runs you make, it's about the balls faced," Burns told AAP.
"He's certainly dealt with the new ball and more often than not when you do that as an opener, you go on and get some runs.
"I'm sure the runs will come with the way he's batting.

Tasmania starting Saturday- they're either terrible and it will be over in two days or getting out for 63 will fire them up.

Active Now

• Organix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • marw
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • johnny plath
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kiwi2
  • Jedhead
  • FACTHUNT
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.