Queensland Bulls 2017/2018

Bulls unchanged from Victoria game.

Tas 5/61

Feldman straight through Wade

Wade just can’t be picked for the Ashes, he just can’t.

Starting to look like Renshaw may struggle to be selected at this point, I'm all for picking based off his form from the Tests 12 months ago or whatever, but you need to at least get some sort of runs in any form in between Test matches.

Starting to look like Renshaw may struggle to be selected at this point, I'm all for picking based off his form from the Tests 12 months ago or whatever, but you need to at least get some sort of runs in any form in between Test matches.

Who do you replace him with though? Move Khawaja to open and bring in Cartwright + Lehmann/Patterson/Maxwell

Who do you replace him with though? Move Khawaja to open and bring in Cartwright + Lehmann/Patterson/Maxwell

If we're about winning the series and not "planning for the future", which we seem to have been for a fair while now, I'd go with this team.

1. Warner
2. S.Marsh
3. Khawaja
4. Smith (c)
5. Handscomb
6. Cartwright
7. Nevill
8. Starc
9. Cummins
10. Lyon
11. Hazlewood

It obviously pains me to bring in a 34 year old Marsh and 32 year old Nevill, but they're the best available right now. Renshaw & Carey can still push them aside over the next 3-4 innings in Shield with a couple of big scores, but at this stage I'm extremely worried about Renshaw against that England bowling attack.

9/122

Lead 127....might be enough.

Tas 150

Bulls 0/37

Nice goal to be 0 down at 155.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • jarro65
  • Tim K
  • mystico
  • johnny plath
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • IceWorks
  • Gympie devil
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behold
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.