CRICKET Queensland Bulls 22/23

What has Street done or not done to get dropped ?
He was good enough for Australia A 12 months ago ??
How long do we reckon it is before CA step in and say what the **** is going on here? If they even step in. I believe that states should have relative freedom to pick who they want when they want. But this shit is just baffling and is putting me off Seccombe a little bit.

On another note the decision to bowl first was an excellent one. NSW can’t bat for shit. We will have plenty of time to bat in the next innings.

How long do we reckon it is before CA step in and say what the **** is going on here? If they even step in. I believe that states should have relative freedom to pick who they want when they want. But this shit is just baffling and is putting me off Seccombe a little bit.

On another note the decision to bowl first was an excellent one. NSW can’t bat for shit. We will have plenty of time to bat in the next innings.

The guy that averages 33 for Queensland after three years you want Cricket Australia to demand he gets picked? Makes you question Chuck?

Street's Shield season for the Bulls 23, 1, 43, 18, 23, 24, 5, 14, 87, 6, 0, 6, 14, 23, 22, 23, 143.

All the way back to round one and 12 months ago to get a 100. He was completely out of form last season.

Averaged 34 last year, 37 and 39 in his three years. Coming off a 34 average season you should be playing club cricket and getting runs there.

Swepson accurate and full- nice work and too good for Tremain.

3 wickets and really nice bowling.

Light too bad and they're off.

9/246.

Cameron Bancroft
1st class average ; 37.45

Mat Renshaw
1st class average ; 36.24

Henry Hunt
1st class average ; 38 .92 .

Doesn`t look that bad comparatively ?

Neither are anywhere near the Aussie team at present either.

Josh Phillipe
1st class average ; 31.32

Puckovski is the outlier 1st class average ;49.27
Neither are anywhere near the Aussie team at present either.

The question I posed was not about the Aussie team . I asked why Street wasn`t getting a game for the Bulls .

Josh Phillipe

The question I posed was not about the Aussie team . I asked why Street wasn`t getting a game for the Bulls .

Who are you replacing for him?

Joe Burns ...

1ST class average .

41. 11 for Qld.

Try again.

Look if you think 33 is a terrific average then that’s great. I personally don’t want guys averaging 33 for Qld.

Josh Phillipe

I answered it.

Bryant can’t make the side either.
Look if you think 33 is a terrific average then that’s great. I personally don’t want guys averaging 33 for Qld.

Renshaw1s average is ? ....

Never used the word terrific once in my posts .
This is a bowlers era bro if you hadn`t noticed ?

Batting averages [especially for openers ] aren`t the same lately compared to other periods ,

Renshaw1s average is ? ....

Never used the word terrific once in my posts .
This is a bowlers era bro if you hadn`t noticed ?

Batting averages [especially for openers ] aren`t the same lately compared to other periods ,

He's been dropped too for not performing for Queensland.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Manofoneway
  • Skathen
  • bert_lifts
  • Thelmus
  • BrisVegas
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.