Queensland Bulls Discussion - 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khawaja 98 at tea.

Could be his first 100 since 5 December 2016 for the Bulls.

Khawaja Bulls.

33 games
2164 runs
5 100
12 50

Last edited:
Khawaja even taking singles- he's batting so well.

124*

Highest score for the Bulls 182

Vintage Khawaja footwork

I Hope Renshaw gets a hundred tomorrow. He looks good. I don't know why we are playing him In the middle order. Looks the long term Aussie opener to me.

I Hope Renshaw gets a hundred tomorrow. He looks good. I don't know why we are playing him In the middle order. Looks the long term Aussie opener to me.

He doesn't want to open.

He doesn't want to open.

There was a rumour that he went to the Strikers specifically because they guaranteed him an opening spot in the BBL, not true?

There was a rumour that he went to the Strikers specifically because they guaranteed him an opening spot in the BBL, not true?

I don't know about BBL, I think he'd rather open there so you get a decent bat but I have heard him say he is happy down the order in SS.

Renshaw hasn't got 100 for Queensland since March 2018.

143* against WA at the 'Gabba.

18 games.

Any chance we can try and get Rashid Khan to apply for PR to play for the Bulls? I love that guy, just competes and enjoys every moment he is on the ground.

Pierson reminds me so much of Brad Haddin, if only he could string these kinds of counter-punching innings together more regularly.

Pierson reminds me so much of Brad Haddin, if only he could string these kinds of counter-punching innings together more regularly.

He's certainly striking them well isn't he, he just never goes on with it, has never made a 100 in his professional cricket career and he's 28 years old.

Maybe today is the day.

100* for Renshaw off an edge through third slip, well done lad!

But I really fear for Pope, he just get smashed week in, week out. Regardless of the weapons he has, not much you can achieve if you are bowling mostly pies.

100* for Renshaw off an edge through third slip, well done lad!

But I really fear for Pope, he just get smashed week in, week out. Regardless of the weapons he has, not much you can achieve if you are bowling mostly pies.

He got a little too much hype out of that 8fa in the U19 World Cup, he's still veryyyyyyyy raw. Much like Swepson, he needs to spend a good 4-5 years working on his craft before he's a chance of being an elite bowler.

Pope really isn't FC standard at present, he is bowling consistent waist high and wide sit up and hit me full tosses. Jimmy 98*

And Renshaw has decided to go into t20 mode.

JIMMY gets his first ton!! Well played lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Morkel
  • GCBRONCO
  • Old Mate
  • Bronx48
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Culhwch
  • Midean
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  • westy316
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Organix
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.