Queensland Cricket 2019/2020

Khawaja goes early, big chance missed.

Khawaja goes early, big chance missed.

giphy.gif

I was a bit annoyed at the Cricinfo report last night. Headline read Burns and Khawaja steady Qld or something, completely ignored Street’s anchoring performance.

Focus will always be the Tests guys over a guy playing his second game no one has heard of.

He's on 71*

Marnus a duck.

Khawaja was so far from his body, it was pretty loose early in the day.

He has a nice temperament and technique, I'm enjoying watching this.
[automerge]1572838428[/automerge]
And he chops on.

Last edited:
50 and 100 from two games, a duck too but focus on the positives. I like that he put his hand up to replace Renshaw and was happy to open.

Doesn't stray too far from his areas and has great control hitting the ball on the ground. Didn't hit a 6 in his 300 and just keeps it nice and simple in his first two Shield games.

First Bulls 100 since October 2018.

Last edited:
Man Pierson is such a waste of talent. Looks a million dollars and ALWAYS gets himself out going for an unnecessary big shot.

Goodness me, Jack Wildermuth what have you done?!

Holes out to Bancroft, BANCROFT of all people. It was the worst ball I've seen in some time, that's awful on what became the last ball before tea for 80.

Excellent innings but that was an appalling way to end it.

He is still the best allrounder in Australia, regardless.

Stoked to hear Bryce Street hit a ton .
I was wondering how his development was coming along a year or two back .
Proud day for his mum and dad they put in a lot of work to help him get there .

Stoked to hear Bryce Street hit a ton .
I was wondering how his development was coming along a year or two back .
Proud day for his mum and dad they put in a lot of work to help him get there .

He'll be close to a test call up if he can keep scoring tons. We need a bloke like Rogers in the top order who can face 300+ balls.

Nic 'the Snic' Maddinson deserves a call up on form, but he's another streaky diamonds or coal batsman.

Best day in a year.

Lead, first 100, four out now before stumps.

WA 4/39

Love Bartlett’s bounce- two great quick bowling wickets.

Last edited:
Green, I'm telling you, this kid is special.

Green, I'm telling you, this kid is special.

He never plays, just injured all the time so hard to ever see him or get a read- This is his 9th Shield game in nearly three years. That five on debut and six against Tasmania seem a long time ago. I know Harris wants him involved.

He did very little bowling compared to everyone else in the first innings. His batting has been strong this game. Hits a massive 6.

I thought the BBL would give him some momentum last year but did his back on debut.

He never plays, just injured all the time so hard to ever see him or get a read- This is his 9th Shield game in nearly three years. That five on debut and six against Tasmania seem a long time ago. I know Harris wants him involved.

He did very little bowling compared to everyone else in the first innings. His batting has been strong this game. Hits a massive 6.

I thought the BBL would give him some momentum last year but did his back on debut.

Yeah he is by no means ready yet, durability is a massive issue but goodness, his technique is amazing. He could be a truly genuine allrounder.

Yeah he is by no means ready yet, durability is a massive issue but goodness, his technique is amazing. He could be a truly genuine allrounder.

He’s got a great swing of the bat, full follow through like a golf shot. He’ll hit a few out of the stadium with that swing.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Old Mate
  • rj9
  • Bish
  • Morkel
  • Dash
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.